Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wow, that last review was amazing, even life-changing! I really want to know how often someone faps while playing a game.... :rolleyes: (And another user to my Ignore list...)
I've been reading the 1-star reviews of this game. They feature some of the most retarded reasons I've ever read on this site.
BTW, the review you mentioned is downright invalid. It's been reported because the game's rating does not deserve to suffer because of such a moronic individual who can't even be bothered to write something worthy of being called review.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
This game is so stupid and ridicolous sometimes that I just love it! :love:

The MC is not a wimp, the LIs are absolutely lovely, sexy, different and have a lot of background story and that's great. The renders are good, the lewd scenes are lewd and the details in some of the renders are just great. Promise a review after next upgrade and as you can guess, it will not be a 1* review. ;)

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
I played it on Mac and after the beginning of Order of Cute vs Ember scene all the images are missing

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I played it on Mac and after the beginning of Order of Cute vs Ember scene all the images are missing
Which version ? Mac version posted here (0.7) ? Pc version (0.75) with SDK ?
Using mods ? If so, are they up to date with the current game version ?

megacha

Feb 11, 2023
pretty sure your problem is the same i had. if you're using the walkthrough mod it has the script for .75 but if you're using the mac version from here it only has content up to .7

Reactions: LeRoy2299
4.30 star(s) 206 Votes