Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
I like the story, theres a nice blend of camp and ludicrousness which gives the dev a lot of room to get creative. Unfortunately a lot of the attempts at humor just fall flat for me, but there were a few pretty funny moments so far. And i like all the girls, they are all great looking and have great personalities, except for Hannah. She's an atrocious human being. But i guess she's intentionally made that way. Can't wait for the next update.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I like the story, theres a nice blend of camp and ludicrousness which gives the dev a lot of room to get creative. Unfortunately a lot of the attempts at humor just fall flat for me, but there were a few pretty funny moments so far.
Humor is pretty subjective, certainly, but I chuckle quite a few times each update.

And i like all the girls, they are all great looking and have great personalities, except for Hannah. She's an atrocious human being. But i guess she's intentionally made that way. Can't wait for the next update.

Sure, Hanna is pretty selfish, not to mention a murderous psychopath, potentially communing with the Devil to destroy humankind, but other than that small little thing, what do you not like about her?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Humor is pretty subjective, certainly, but I chuckle quite a few times each update.
Absolutely. For example, I personally find the entire thing so far absolutely hilarious. Admittedly, I'm weird, but still....
Sure, Hanna is pretty selfish, not to mention a murderous psychopath, potentially communing with the Devil to destroy humankind, but other than that small little thing, what do you not like about her?
Don't forget that she looks "SUPER CUTE" and fabulous while doing so. It's a very important point! :D

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Found what seems like a bug.
In the first choice of the update: The "Order of Cute" vs "Order of Super Cute" choice, choosing either of them gives the other one in the end scene.
Finally got around to this update and was wondering if this was a known glitch, or if some kind of detente may have been reached off screen. ;)

seden

Aug 22, 2016
How do you change the game relationships at the beginning on Android? I can't bring the keyboard up. And is possible to install walkthrough mods on it? If so how?
Depend on the type of game your download.
If .apk update isn't an option, as to version it's placed upon previous directory as an update, for this same origine is needed.

Then, .zip, .rar etc are archives, you then require one of the aps like rar or 7z.
So far 7z is very good, best as to file management, handling is accurate to, plenty of features and integrated code.
This way is the one where updates are handled by copy/move > paste/select.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
So i'm just scrolling around /b/, bored af when i stumble across this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The resemblance is uncanny...
The only slight resemblance is maybe with her hair that is all, the eyes, mouth and body do not resemble her at all. This young girl's eyes have epicanthic folds (folded eyelids) and her eyes are partially almond shaped.

Reactions: Hermit76
4.30 star(s) 206 Votes