shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Hello, question will there be any NTR content in the game, and is this group sex just with the MC and women or will there be other men involved?
In the "planned fetishes" section in the OP post, there is no mention of any NTR or anything of that ilk, so I imagine the group sex thing would be with multiple women, not another man. As far as I know, there is only three other male characters besides the MC, and none of them really seem like candidates to have a threesome with (or to cuck you)

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
In the "planned fetishes" section in the OP post, there is no mention of any NTR or anything of that ilk, so I imagine the group sex thing would be with multiple women, not another man. As far as I know, there is only three other male characters besides the MC, and none of them really seem like candidates to have a threesome with (or to cuck you)
I count 9 other male characters: John (dad), Marcus, Zack, Tim, the 2 un-named bullies, Fred, Lucy's "fixer", and Peter. (This is ignoring the gender of the raccoon.) Of these, only John, Tim and the first bully have appeared in more than one scene so far, and only John, Tim, Marcus, Fred and Peter have had significant dialogue.

It looks like the NTR candidates would be John (banging Evelyn-Mom), Marcus (banging Harper), and POSSIBLY Peter (but Nicole says she hasn't been close to Anyone for sometime.) There MIGHT be Something going on between Tim and HIS mother (Harper), but this is vague. Lucy is probably fucking EVERYBODY, though... and Ember certainly is.

Last edited:

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
How do you change the game relationships at the beginning on Android? I can't bring the keyboard up. And is possible to install walkthrough mods on it? If so how?

Mundo Games

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I count 9 other male characters: John (dad), Marcus, Zack, Tim, the 2 un-named bullies, Fred, Lucy's "fixer", and Peter. (This is ignoring the gender of the raccoon.) Of these, only John, Tim and the first bully have appeared in more than one scene so far, and only John, Tim, Marcus, Fred and Peter have had significant dialogue.

It looks like the NTR candidates would be John (banging Evelyn-Mom), Marcus (banging Harper), and POSSIBLY Peter (but Nicole says she hasn't been close to Anyone for sometime.) There MIGHT be Something going on between Tim and HIS mother (Harper), but this is vague. Lucy is probably fucking EVERYBODY, though... and Ember certainly is.
I talked about this before detective, there will be no NTR.
Case closed.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I talked about this before detective, there will be no NTR.
Case closed.
It's almost like nobody uses search to find anything on this site. Naw, that can't be true. There's no way someone would ignore a primary feature of something like a forum. Besides, it's not cute, and Hannah doesn't like not-cute things. :mad:

Last edited:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
It looks like the NTR candidates would be John (banging Evelyn-Mom), Marcus (banging Harper), and POSSIBLY Peter (but Nicole says she hasn't been close to Anyone for sometime.)
It saddens me to see this kind of degeneracy becoming more and more common in adult VNs these days. Husbands having sex with their lawfully wedded wives, what kind of disgusting, perverted people approve of this? :rolleyes: What has happened to simple, wholesome incest and adultery?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
It saddens me to see this kind of degeneracy becoming more and more common in adult VNs these days. Husbands having sex with their lawfully wedded wives, what kind of disgusting, perverted people approve of this? :rolleyes: What has happened to simple, wholesome incest and adultery?
Did I make ANY sort of negative comment?? Please point it out if you can find one*. Personally, I'm NOT a NTR fan (unless it's MY character doing the NTR'ing); I can take it or leave it. I only pointed out the POSSIBILITIES that currently existed from a harem viewpoint, in response to a previous comment about candidates for NTR.

* Hint: my comment about the raccoon SHOULD have been a clue as to how seriously I take that controversy.

Last edited:

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
What's up with only 193 patrons??
The game is damn humorous and good but to make it big you need to give good updates on time too and that is where this got screwed too some extent, just like its last update that kept on getting delayed time after time so a lot of people kinda forgot about this game. This game is on the front banner but I think mostly folks here see and find games on Latest Updates section rather than the front page. Then the marketing too, collaborating with other devs to promote your game.
There are a lot of good games out there that deserve way much more support than they are getting while there are those milking shits be it Icstor, Irpheaus, Stoper..... who don't deserve it at all. Maybe in future the game and its patron base will pick up pace and increase in numbers.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The game is damn humorous and good but to make it big you need to give good updates on time too and that is where this got screwed too some extent, just like its last update that kept on getting delayed time after time so a lot of people kinda forgot about this game. This game is on the front banner but I think mostly folks here see and find games on Latest Updates section rather than the front page. Then the marketing too, collaborating with other devs to promote your game.
There are a lot of good games out there that deserve way much more support than they are getting while there are those milking shits be it Icstor, Irpheaus, Stoper..... who don't deserve it at all. Maybe in future the game and its patron base will pick up pace and increase in numbers.
Crossed-Fingers.png

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Screenshot 2023-10-11 004916.png
Smaller Updates are fine but not Micro Updates....just make it to 3 months a update but atleast make it 10 min long.
Hello, question will there be any NTR content in the game, and is this group sex just with the MC and women or will there be other men involved?
Do you see any NTR or Swinging or Sharing tag then why ask if there is NTR or will the group sex involves other men. If you have played the game there isn't even the a single scenario where the possibility for NTR or sharing is shown so why ask ?

Stop Overthinking and just enjoy the game as it is.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 206 Votes