Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
The update schedule was already crap with updates getting delayed time and again.
Then dev decides he will go for small monthly updates but after 2 updates he goes back to the silent world.
Comes back after 3 months to announce he was on a break and going by his history he will take another 3 months to work on a small monthly update.

A strong game but not so consistent dev. Not really the first time seeing a good game going down hill.

https://f95zone.to/threads/above-the-clouds-v0-75-mundo-games.79758/post-11047051

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Wait, this got abandoned? Awww c'mon man... The humour was great and the models were great... specially the mom was by far one of the most gorgeous MILF around this website. The dev was also somewhat likeable as well.

It's sad that this happened, but unfortunely the latest release schedules were getting pretty irregular already.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Wait, this got abandoned? Awww c'mon man... The humour was great and the models were great... specially the mom was by far one of the most gorgeous MILF around this website. The dev was also somewhat likeable as well.

It's sad that this happened, but unfortunely the latest release schedules were getting pretty irregular already.
Damn this is a huge shame.
Hope the dev eventually comes back to this, it was a funny VN and the mother was hot AF.
ya'll are behind...

https://f95zone.to/threads/above-the-clouds-v0-75-mundo-games.79758/post-12834014

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Sorry, didn't come up to this thread lately. And as you know usually there's the "on-hold" tag and many were discussing the release.
On hold is a decision instigated by the Dev. Abandoned comes about from developer inaction.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Because someone wasn't paying attention and jumped the gun.
No if dev has not updated thread properly believe that maybe the OP post after 6 months it is auto marked as abandoned. So they ignore thread for 6 months the game gets marked as abandoned. This is the reason.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
No if dev has not updated thread properly believe that maybe the OP post after 6 months it is auto marked as abandoned. So they ignore thread for 6 months the game gets marked as abandoned. This is the reason.
Many Devs don't post in the threads here, ever.

A few days before the tag, a posting from the Dev's Discord was shared in this thread indicating he was taking couple of weeks off then getting back to it - which would put is "picking it back up" date right around the beginning of February.

If due diligence had been performed, the tag wouldn't have been applied. And, before you mention "Discord" versus "Patreon", Mods and Admins here have Discord accounts as part of the gig (looked into it once), so that's actually a better place to check what's going on than Patreon, where I'm guessing Mods provide relatively sparse support versus the number of VNs on the site - I doubt you can find any Mod supporting more than a handful of VNs and having access to a specific Dev's postings.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 21.35.14.png

Even when Mundo says he will post "very soon", that too is delayed.

Absolute joke of a dev, moreso the people that give him money.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Based on him saying "very soon". Thought that was pretty evident, shitass1001
What is the time frame of "very soon"? For some it could mean that night, for others it could be within a day, it could be within a week. "very soon" is ambiguous, probably on purpose, so that he doesn't make promises he might not be able to keep.

I don't like what the dev is doing either, for the record.

Reactions: molitar and Piat

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
Many Devs don't post in the threads here, ever.

A few days before the tag, a posting from the Dev's Discord was shared in this thread indicating he was taking couple of weeks off then getting back to it - which would put is "picking it back up" date right around the beginning of February.

If due diligence had been performed, the tag wouldn't have been applied. And, before you mention "Discord" versus "Patreon", Mods and Admins here have Discord accounts as part of the gig (looked into it once), so that's actually a better place to check what's going on than Patreon, where I'm guessing Mods provide relatively sparse support versus the number of VNs on the site - I doubt you can find any Mod supporting more than a handful of VNs and having access to a specific Dev's postings.
If due diligence was made by the dev, he would post on Patreon, being the site where official billing is made on, and where he is 100% sure all his supporters will get the notice (if they care enough to keep up with it), Discord is optional, and this site is too.

If you go to your work, disappear for a week and then go back and find out you got fired, will you tell your boss, "What are you saying? I posted on facebook that I was taking a vacation", that's for sure going to work well for you. It's totally not a good example, but it shows what I want to say, if you want people to get the news, you put them on the "official" site, no one has to be in a discord, and no one has to read all comments in this site, but everyone will refer to Patreon to look for the last known update, so if you don't update that, it's no shock that people will just assume it's abandoned.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What is the time frame of "very soon"? For some it could mean that night, for others it could be within a day, it could be within a week. "very soon" is ambiguous, probably on purpose, so that he doesn't make promises he might not be able to keep.

I don't like what the dev is doing either, for the record.
You don't like the dev taking a break? What? All dev's take a break or they get burnt out, this is exactly what happened here and he took a break....the dev's update have never been fast anyway...

4.30 star(s) 205 Votes