Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The game is not abandoned, took some time off.
So how did it get tagged abandoned? It doesn't fit the F95 criteria for on-hold, let alone abandoned. Typically, it would only get the tag if put there by the Dev request. You trolling, or is some Mod trolling you? :unsure:
Either way, I'm glad it's not dead. Just bought Season 1 on Steam, would be very upset if we didn't get more. This writing is top tier. (y)

Last edited:
May 15, 2019
I think and hope, this is an early April Fools joke :LOL: . If not, another good thing gone with the wind before some decent lesbi.cest!

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
My request ONHOLD was rejected. The same to story like Milfy City. It means to move your buns dev.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
3 months since his last post on patreon.
If it hasn't changed, that rule used to refer to lack of feedback or any interaction from the dev on any platform, not specifically on Patreon. I have seen devs go 6 or 7 months without any patreon updates (RSSU dev for example) and their games were never tagged abandoned (fortunately).
The dev has been active on Discord and even in this thread. For the time being, this abandoned tag makes no sense.

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
The game is not abandoned, took some time off.
If it's not abandoned, you should at least post something from time to time in Patreon, people will think it's abandoned if you don't post nothing in 3 months, which is to be expected, normally, in this type of games, long periods of not posting means abandoned, if you're taking time off, and you care about F95 status of the game, you can ask the mods to tag it with "On hold" tag, if not, if I was a supporter, I'd unsuscribe for sure if there is 3 months of inactivity, even 2, it's not hard to post something once a month, shows that you care at least.

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
Guys chill out and relax the game hasn't been abandoned..Mundo the dev already said a few days ago on discord that he just took a small break and will be back very soon..this abandoned tag is complete horseshit lol..so no need to worry coz our beloved game isnt going anywhere..:KEK::KEK::KEK:
Why would he say that on Discord, and not post it on Patreon, not everyone joins Discord servers, Patron is his link with the people that supports him, any important info should be posted there, the rule of the tag abandoned is 3 months of no activity, or 18 without an update (if I recall correctly), which I find totally fair, if a dev can't care enough to post once a month (which wouldn't even take him 10 minutes), doesn't look like he cares a lot about the game, or the people that pay him.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
If it's not abandoned, you should at least post something from time to time in Patreon, people will think it's abandoned if you don't post nothing in 3 months, which is to be expected, normally, in this type of games, long periods of not posting means abandoned, if you're taking time off, and you care about F95 status of the game, you can ask the mods to tag it with "On hold" tag, if not, if I was a supporter, I'd unsuscribe for sure if there is 3 months of inactivity, even 2, it's not hard to post something once a month, shows that you care at least.
The Dev posted one page back and has been active in here. No one has really said why it was marked as Abandoned - plenty of speculation though. One would think if the Dev posts regularly on F95 that the game would not be Abandoned so quickly. They have some strange rules here.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Especially when normally there's a monthly poll and render. Which hasn't taken place since October so although I understand someone may want to take some time over the holidays to kick back, I can also decide how F95 slapped the tag on it.

Reactions: Husmi

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
I have high hopes the game will continue since the dev himself is posting in here. Doesn't appear to be abandoned at all. These games always seem to take a while for updates, so maybe soon-ish we'll see something new.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
If it hasn't changed, that rule used to refer to lack of feedback or any interaction from the dev on any platform, not specifically on Patreon. I have seen devs go 6 or 7 months without any patreon updates (RSSU dev for example) and their games were never tagged abandoned (fortunately).
The dev has been active on Discord and even in this thread. For the time being, this abandoned tag makes no sense.
The tag rarely means what it's suppose to mean, devs come back after being on hiatus for years etc.
We don't have a magic ball that allows us to look into the future so unless you can come up with a better system we better get used to small fuck ups like these.
And i don't blame the mods for not wanting to fiddle around with it too much.

In this case the guy only became active after the tag was already in place, so i wouldn't expect anybody to drop what they're doing to imedietely rush in to remove the tag because the guy answered to a DM or whatever.
It's the dev who fucked up. With patreon being a subscription based business, taking a few months off without saying a word looks incredibly suspicious in my opinion, so unless he can produce another update i think it's only fair.

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
The Dev posted one page back and has been active in here. No one has really said why it was marked as Abandoned - plenty of speculation though. One would think if the Dev posts regularly on F95 that the game would not be Abandoned so quickly. They have some strange rules here.
Again, the Abandoned tag means that the dev didn't post for 3 months (on Patreon, or on the other "paid" pages like SubscribeStar etc.) or if I'm not wrong with the time, it was 18 months with activity on the pages, but no updates on the game, so devs that keep posting stuff, but don't release an update, can get the tag too, and I completly agree, as I said, Discord is not the place to inform your followers, they're subscribed to Patreon first, so any info related to "taking a vacation" should be posted there, why? because some people might want to stop their sub while the dev is not working on the project, they're not there for charity, they're paying for a content, that is not being worked on, the only reason for him to not say it on Patreon, is the hope of people keep paying while he is not working.

He can take all the vacations he wants to, but comunication is key, and he failed on that, you can say all you want, that "he posts on Discord", well, not everyone that follows him is on his Discord, because it's not mandaroty, his direct line with his fans, is Patreon, or whichever page he is using, so there is where he should post important info like that, there is no more to it.

I have high hopes the game will continue since the dev himself is posting in here. Doesn't appear to be abandoned at all. These games always seem to take a while for updates, so maybe soon-ish we'll see something new.
Yes, the game is probably not abandoned, they just saw the dev didn't post in Patreon for 3 months, and added the tag because it's their rule, as the dev says, he is just taking a break, but as I see it, not posting for 3 months on Patreon, just shows a lack of care about his project, which doesn't really make me trust that the game will get finished eventually.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
All the discussion about the "Abandoned" tag: whomever applied it obviously did so without referring to the thread here. The application may have been "authorized" on a technicality, but it has nothing to do with reality. Sadly, pure legalists don't really dwell in reality.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
All the discussion about the "Abandoned" tag: whomever applied it obviously did so without referring to the thread here. The application may have been "authorized" on a technicality, but it has nothing to do with reality. Sadly, pure legalists don't really dwell in reality.
And what was it exactly whomever could refer to? Dev's previous post here was Oct. 6th, almost 4 months ago.
And he only came in here _after_ the thread got marked abandoned.
Like was said, going silent for an extended period without so much as a single word on Patreon doesn't exactly instill trust.
And then only to show up to react with a short counter statement after the thread gets marked?
Well, I _would_ like to give him the benefit of the doubt... but he's making it very difficult...

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
He came in here about three or four days before the abandoned tag was applied. Had anyone referred to the thread and looked for his post before application, it wouldn't have been applied.

Care to rebut?
Yesterday is not three or four days before... there's no post between oct 6th and feb 2nd...

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Yesterday is not three or four days before... there's no post between oct 6th and feb 2nd...
I had deleted - his notice was in his discord, WHICH SOMEONE ELSE HAD POSTED HERE several days before. The data was in here and on the discord, but no one cared to check.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I had deleted - his notice was in his discord, WHICH SOMEONE ELSE HAD POSTED HERE several days before. The data was in here and on the discord, but no one cared to check.
Well, I went back and searched... forum posts go from Jan 18, next on Jan 25th, and a big skip to yesterday...
Besides, a mod doesn't go looking for what users post, they don't have the time to check every post for life signs.
They can only go by dev activity... like I said, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt...

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes