Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Ask the dev? He is here (hasn't been seen in a while) and has a Discord (linked in the OP).
Mundo will say one sentence per month saying the game isn't dead, but hasn't actually proved that it isn't dead and buried
Well he was here, kept saying it's not abandoned. But according to his profile, he hasn't been on F95 since beginning of April. Last Patreon post was March 4. Last announcement on Discord was March 4 too.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mundo will say one sentence per month saying the game isn't dead, but hasn't actually proved that it isn't dead and buried
Well he was here, kept saying it's not abandoned. But according to his profile, he hasn't been on F95 since beginning of April. Last Patreon post was March 4. Last announcement on Discord was March 4 too.
He is either taking a pretty extended vacation while he spends his piles of sweet Steam cash, or the game is dead. Neither of those is great news for us. :devilish:
Something could have happened as well, no one really knows anything.

Like I said a few pages back (if it becomes true), release the game on Steam then immediately abandoned it doesn't sound like that was the idea, but seemingly it might end up being.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Something could have happened as well, no one really knows anything.

Like I said a few pages back (if it becomes true), release the game on Steam then immediately abandoned it doesn't sound like that was the idea, but seemingly it might end up being.
Might be the actual case if they received some restriction to make it more PC for Steam. Censorship and requirement to take an axe to your own creation can suck all the fun out of it, which will immediately lead to procrastination(and eventual abandonment, as there is no actual obligation here ).

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I remember when the first version of this game came out, tons of funny situations, cool dad of MC, hot sisters and mom. It's really sad to see this game abandoned. ATC was really special and fun :cry:
Leaving the best girls in the game without a proper fucking is the real tragedy. I thought it would be safe to play once it got on Steam but got burned once again. :poop:

4.30 star(s) 205 Votes