Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Think the dev never expected they'd get this far?
No, my gut (and this is only my thoughts, I have no insider knowledge) tells me he built the story episode by episode without an end in mind. As he thought of something and added it in, it got to the point where it is now to messy and no easy way to get it back on track. I could be way off base, but it just feels like that to me as I playthrough. :)

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
No, my gut (and this is only my thoughts, I have no insider knowledge) tells me he built the story episode by episode without an end in mind. As he thought of something and added it in, it got to the point where it is now to messy and no easy way to get it back on track. I could be way off base, but it just feels like that to me as I playthrough. :)
I always thought that wackiness was the whole point tbh. Just crazy nonsense meant to make u laugh. Almost like Looney Tunes in a sense. It's craziness and humor is why I loved it so much. I'm a sucker for smut games that are comedic in nature. Like Simulation 69 as an example. If it makes me laugh a lot, I wanna keep playing it.

If he releases again, I'll totally play it. But after seeing the dev lurk around here, seeing us asking over and over what is going on and not giving ANY updates on patreon and discord...I cancelled my patreon support for him. But I hope they return...I miss Lucy lol

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I always thought that wackiness was the whole point tbh. Just crazy nonsense meant to make u laugh. Almost like Looney Tunes in a sense. It's craziness and humor is why I loved it so much. I'm a sucker for smut games that are comedic in nature. Like Simulation 69 as an example. If it makes me laugh a lot, I wanna keep playing it.

If he releases again, I'll totally play it. But after seeing the dev lurk around here, seeing us asking over and over what is going on and not giving ANY updates on patreon and discord...I cancelled my patreon support for him. But I hope they return...I miss Lucy lol
I loved the wackiness, and Lucy was my fav too. Was also very interested to see what happened with Helen.

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
I loved the wackiness, and Lucy was my fav too. Was also very interested to see what happened with Helen.
That wackiness made this game feel sooooo unique. I mean how often do you find smut game that makes u laugh? I still remember how hard I laughed at the part where the MC is at knifepoint over the "u owe me" and then again where we see the "You owe me!" written on the ceiling.

If u know of other games as funny as this one, lemme know. I recommend Simulation 69 for laughs and also 10/10 gorgeous heroines. Other games I might suggest I see on your signature area so you got those covered lol.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
That wackiness made this game feel sooooo unique. I mean how often do you find smut game that makes u laugh? I still remember how hard I laughed at the part where the MC is at knifepoint over the "u owe me" and then again where we see the "You owe me!" written on the ceiling.

If u know of other games as funny as this one, lemme know. I recommend Simulation 69 for laughs and also 10/10 gorgeous heroines. Other games I might suggest I see on your signature area so you got those covered lol.
I don't want to cross-recommend here, I'll send you a message with a couple I find hilarious.

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes