Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I played this game recently, and it was very funny at the beginning, but as the game progressed, the storyline started to make no sense. I think one of the reasons the developer gave up could be that even they no longer knew how to continue the storyline.
Gotta agree with you there. It felt like he had no long term plan thought out, just jumping from update to update.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Gotta agree with you there. It felt like he had no long term plan thought out, just jumping from update to update.
Did he use DAZ? I really liked the models used for the characters, especially the younger sister. I've never found another VN with similar characters.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I was gonna try this game out before it had that Abandoned tag but never got around to it . Honestly forgot all about this game till I saw it show up again. Hope it's one of those games where the dev just taking a bit to long but is still working on it. As I want to try the game out if the tag goes away.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I was gonna try this game out before it had that Abandoned tag but never got around to it . Honestly forgot all about this game till I saw it show up again. Hope it's one of those games where the dev just taking a bit to long but is still working on it. As I want to try the game out if the tag goes away.
I haven't given up hope yet. He's only been MIA about 3 months.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Even though it's been abandoned, I recommend you play it. You'll laugh a lot until the halfway point.

Reactions: Milton749

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Even though it's been abandoned, I recommend you play it. You'll laugh a lot until the halfway point.
oh it's a bit of a comedy maybe I will then even if it doesnt go away then. I tend to avoid abandoned games unless I know the dev is still working on it or something as I dont want to like the game if never comes back alive.

that's good to know yet never looked into how long ago it was or anything tbh. I just recall I was gonna play it before it had the tag and when I was ready to give it a go saw the tag

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
oh it's a bit of a comedy maybe I will then even if it doesnt go away then. I tend to avoid abandoned games unless I know the dev is still working on it or something as I dont want to like the game if never comes back alive.

that's good to know yet never looked into how long ago it was or anything tbh. I just recall I was gonna play it before it had the tag and when I was ready to give it a go saw the tag
IIRC, after the abandoned tag went up, Dev was here early April claiming it was not abandoned. I wouldn't move it up your backlog list, but if you're looking for a laugh and have some time, knowing your likes, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
There have not been any updates, progress reports, or preview images for the game since it was released on Steam, and that was end of September last year, so if by 3 months you mean almost a year, then yeah. ;)
Some vague posts on Discord and Patreon, but none showing that any actual work is being done. :cry:
If it's not a dead game, I will be very happy, but also very surprised.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
There have not been any updates, progress reports, or preview images for the game since it was released on Steam, and that was end of September last year, so if by 3 months you mean almost a year, then yeah. ;)
Some vague posts on Discord and Patreon, but none showing that any actual work is being done. :cry:
If it's not a dead game, I will be very happy, but also very surprised.
Oh I'd be very surprised too. But by MIA I meant any contact at all. He was on F95 in April and the vague posts trying to convince us it wasn't abandoned were in March. (Actual work being done, yeah, that's a lot longer than 3 months :unsure: )

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes