King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Above The Clouds V0.2a(patched)+ Ripson's WT MOD

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
I fully enjoyed my playthrough of this game lmao!! I'm looking forward to more, and the models are very spicy too!! I love them!​

Reactions: Mundo Games

jufot

May 15, 2021
There have been many comments about how people can't wait to see the dad sent away/killed/written off in some way. Allow me to be the contrarian.

So far, this game has managed to be something unique, avoiding dozens of banal tropes just in the opening act. I'd urge you to keep that going. Why not keep the dad - who is an all-around decent & cool guy - around? Why be a cliché when you could do something original? :)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
dad is fucking mc's mother in this game ? :unsure:
I know it's anathema to the F95 audience but sure, the husband and wife are presumably having sex. At least we haven't seen anything to the contrary (yet?) :)
I can already hear the anti-NTR squad bawling in despair because the parents are (maybe) having sex....
I do think they are, though ; have you seen those briefs ? What woman in her right mind wouldn't be all over him ?

jufot

May 15, 2021
I can already hear the anti-NTR squad bawling in despair because the parents are (maybe) having sex....
I do think they are, though ; have you seen those briefs ? What woman in her right mind wouldn't be all over him ?
Haha, I mean I'm usually pretty anti-NTR myself (just not my cup of tea, no judgement) but lots of people seem to be really offended if literally every single woman isn't lusting solely after the MC's magical 10 inch cock. :)

4.30 star(s) 205 Votes