Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well it's not above the clouds anymore it's above reality and sanity !!!:ROFLMAO:
I like humor but this game is getting more and more anything anytime for any reason and who gives a fuck about making any sense!
Well i'm puzzled, bamboozled and so many other ...led, i need mommy's traditionnal hug now !

Reactions: Mundo Games

Mundo Games

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Well it's not above the clouds anymore it's above reality and sanity !!!:ROFLMAO:
I like humor but this game is getting more and more anything anytime for any reason and who gives a fuck about making any sense!
Well i'm puzzled, bamboozled and so many other ...led, i need mommy's traditionnal hug now !
Mostly everything will come together in 0.5.
The main plot will be revealed and some of the characters sub-plot too.
Stay tuned!

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I'm a patient man. I usually wait for a game to be fleshed out and close to a conclusion before I play because I have been bamboozled in the past by promising games that met an early demise. In this case I simply can not resist playing early because pic 17 in the OP has a beautiful redhead and I ohh sooo loooove a busty ginger! Best of luck DEV, and I hope to see a lot of this beauty.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Above the Clouds [v0.4 Beta] [Mundo Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1005 MB / 387 MB - AboveTheClouds-v0.4-Beta-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 353 MB - AboveTheClouds-v0.4-Beta-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is there already sex with MCs family, or are those dreams? If yes, that would definitely break the mold of the eternal blueballing you usually get in first year of an incest AVN. ;)
Rule is you can't bone Mum until game has been in Dev at least 2 years. Hate that rule. :mad:

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Above the Clouds [v0.4 Beta] [Mundo Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1005 MB / 387 MB - AboveTheClouds-v0.4-Beta-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 353 MB - AboveTheClouds-v0.4-Beta-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
:love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
This game is crazy and for some reason this is the first time I play it with sound, it makes it way better... maybe I should replay everything with sound, I could also unlock all the scenes and images.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
This game is crazy and for some reason this is the first time I play it with sound, it makes it way better... maybe I should replay everything with sound, I could also unlock all the scenes and images.
This game is hilarious with sound, Especially that bit when Hannah calls you Onii-Chan near the beginning and you hear that voice in the background that goes with it, it had me laughing :KEK:

khronnus

Mar 16, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
The torrent is not working
EDIT: SOLVED 1640930705690.png

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 202 Votes