Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Above the Clouds [v0.4 Final] + DarkAssassin's Walkthrough Mod + JBZ's Cheat Mod

Download Apk: ,

Download Apk+Obb: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I really enjoy this game and story so far. Nearly everything about it is fun and right up my ally. The only thing that I'm not a big fan of is the MC's obsession with anal (and honestly, I don't remember it being there in the early parts of the game as much as it seems to have shown up in the latest update, but maybe I just didn't notice it at first) and it's gone from a funny bit for a line of dialog or two to a bit of a put off. Still really like the game and won't let it get in the way of the laughs and fun just wouldn't mind if he drops the anal obsession. Seriously, to me it almost seems like a guy who would be upset a girl didn't blow him while he's inside her, just be a happy dude, you won!

UncapedCucumber

Dec 29, 2020
This is a phenomenal game, I was holding back on playing it until it was further into its development but I caved and played it today. Unbelievably funny, it's the only game that reaches Once in a Lifetime in terms of humor with visual storytelling. The models are also some of the best I've seen on this site.

Keep it up Mundo, you're doing a fantastic job.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
A lot of game with tag humor but it not, So dont belive what they gave in. This game trully made lot of funny case. I still waiting he will burn down that clouds just make sure he can come back with his familkys. If ya know that i was download and play this game 3 times in a version, not like other (special vn game, just press tab and watting got end, i dunt read any words, just pass pass and pass) just one and wait for nextupdate

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Mundo Games

Dear, Jurgen, I hope this email finds you well.
I know you're having a productive Transfer Deadline Day, but lemme distract you for a sec.

Lemme tell ya something, brother. I've eaten my vitamins, said my prayers, but even that, even that didn't help me. I just couldn't resist. I NEEDED IT. I needed it like we need Hannah's cuteness, like the MC needs buttholes (yo, what is up wiv that?? I mean le anal is cool and all, but more butthole=less pie with cream, and we can't be having that) or like Lucy needs the MC. So I did it. Before the public release came out, even tho it was gonna be free in a couple of day, I couldn't resist, I got the shekels out and now, now we Close Friends baby.

About the update... You cannot be serious. This just keeps gettin better and better! Now, someone said that this felt shorter than the last one, and while I don't agree, I understand where they comin' from. There were a lot of shorter scenes with different people, following longer ones, again, with different people, that it might have felt like a lot was happening, while at the same time, nothing happened.
Nevertheless, I liked all the new characters and their "comedic" introductions/aspects (except for maybe Nicole's husband, kinda feel bad for cucking him while he's, well, fucken INSANE, but at the same time, HE'S FUCKEN INSANE and tbh, they kinda deserve each other, they both crazy), just hope that time will be spread around well, and accordingly to accommodate everyone. Or maybe at the very least, we'll get thing like the scene with Mom, some short but REAL good shit there. Question for you tho, is the MC despicably calling her by the name and not her three lettered title as any loving "tenant" should, a consequence of me playing 0.4beta or just somekind of oversight, as almost all references to her had been by name (and yes, I was using the totally-non-affiliated-with-you-third-party-software).

Lucy...Lucy, Lucy, Lucy. I don't think I have EVER been as BETRAYED, as her ACTIONS during the choice of who to count on in a rescue. BUT, i am WILLING to overlook her actions, if she promises her butthole. I must say, I am loving the choices being wrong, and the consequences for them being wrong are great and THEN, we get to go back and make the right one after a good laugh. I do hope that the whole "You owe me" doesn't mean we don't have the "favor" from the 1st update to call upon and I loved how you've got us so waste it the two previous times. I hope that gag keeps on runnin. And then the end of the update, wow. WHAT A (CONTINUOUS) SCENE. Tbh, wasn't expecting things to progress so fast, but man, Hannah's cuteness is barely, BARELY managing to keep her at the top, Lucy's about to break through!

In conclusion... Will Hannah finally start showing (romantic) interest in the MC? Will Lucy fall in love (further)? Will Mom start to give in? Will Helen give in her butthole? Will Vegeta stop being "Like a Bitch"? Find out NEXT TIME on Dragon Ball Z!

Mundo Games

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Mundo Games

Dear, Jurgen, I hope this email finds you well.
I know you're having a productive Transfer Deadline Day, but lemme distract you for a sec.

Lemme tell ya something, brother. I've eaten my vitamins, said my prayers, but even that, even that didn't help me. I just couldn't resist. I NEEDED IT. I needed it like we need Hannah's cuteness, like the MC needs buttholes (yo, what is up wiv that?? I mean le anal is cool and all, but more butthole=less pie with cream, and we can't be having that) or like Lucy needs the MC. So I did it. Before the public release came out, even tho it was gonna be free in a couple of day, I couldn't resist, I got the shekels out and now, now we Close Friends baby.

About the update... You cannot be serious. This just keeps gettin better and better! Now, someone said that this felt shorter than the last one, and while I don't agree, I understand where they comin' from. There were a lot of shorter scenes with different people, following longer ones, again, with different people, that it might have felt like a lot was happening, while at the same time, nothing happened.
Nevertheless, I liked all the new characters and their "comedic" introductions/aspects (except for maybe Nicole's husband, kinda feel bad for cucking him while he's, well, fucken INSANE, but at the same time, HE'S FUCKEN INSANE and tbh, they kinda deserve each other, they both crazy), just hope that time will be spread around well, and accordingly to accommodate everyone. Or maybe at the very least, we'll get thing like the scene with Mom, some short but REAL good shit there. Question for you tho, is the MC despicably calling her by the name and not her three lettered title as any loving "tenant" should, a consequence of me playing 0.4beta or just somekind of oversight, as almost all references to her had been by name (and yes, I was using the totally-non-affiliated-with-you-third-party-software).

Lucy...Lucy, Lucy, Lucy. I don't think I have EVER been as BETRAYED, as her ACTIONS during the choice of who to count on in a rescue. BUT, i am WILLING to overlook her actions, if she promises her butthole. I must say, I am loving the choices being wrong, and the consequences for them being wrong are great and THEN, we get to go back and make the right one after a good laugh. I do hope that the whole "You owe me" doesn't mean we don't have the "favor" from the 1st update to call upon and I loved how you've got us so waste it the two previous times. I hope that gag keeps on runnin. And then the end of the update, wow. WHAT A (CONTINUOUS) SCENE. Tbh, wasn't expecting things to progress so fast, but man, Hannah's cuteness is barely, BARELY managing to keep her at the top, Lucy's about to break through!

In conclusion... Will Hannah finally start showing (romantic) interest in the MC? Will Lucy fall in love (further)? Will Mom start to give in? Will Helen give in her butthole? Will Vegeta stop being "Like a Bitch"? Find out NEXT TIME on Dragon Ball Z!
Thank you for your kind words :love:
You'll have to wait and see ;)

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Well, this is a fun... how do it is called, kinetic novel?
Love the humor and nonsense on it. So, the current version ends on 'bed intruder' scene, right?

Reactions: Mundo Games

solrune

Apr 29, 2019
I don't usually pay that much attention to stories of such games as they're typically the same plot in this kind of games, meaning a bitchy older sister, a nerdy, innocent little sister and an overly lonely and big breasted, unsatisfied "step mom" who keeps saying "I can't do it, what am I doing...etc. but ends up doing it after way too much grinding" so that's why I usually find that annoying and skip the lines without even reading them.

But this dorky comedy is really fun and different, it's been a long while since I've chuckled while playing a game. I hope it keeps up this way, a very entertaining game, I'll keep an eye on this title from now on.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Finally finished 0.4. It was fun. I mean I can try to explain myself in very very very time consuming paragraph but imho, this game doesn't need this. It is fresh breath of air in crowded drama games out there. I really like light tone game has.

TLDR: This is some funny shit ngl.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 206 Votes