JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
How did she write "You owe me" on the ceiling? That's effort right there
Never underestimate the power of psychosis and determination... they're a dangerous mix.

You know they say don't stick your dick in crazy, but what do you do when everyone in the game is crazy... well, I guess the mom isn't crazy yet, but she's the only one so far.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Never underestimate the power of psychosis and determination... they're a dangerous mix.

You know they say don't stick your dick in crazy, but what do you do when everyone in the game is crazy... well, I guess the mom isn't crazy yet, but she's the only one so far.

" well, I guess the mom isn't crazy yet, but she's the only one so far. " She married the Dad so I would say she if pretty far into Crazy territory.

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
" well, I guess the mom isn't crazy yet, but she's the only one so far. " She married the Dad so I would say she if pretty far into Crazy territory.
Not really. Maybe he was a different man when they met. I mean think about it, dont humans change? sometimes for the worse? Maybe he was a charming good man once. But some people live long enough to see themselves become the villain. She isn't crazy, but maybe made a big mistake.

Kush7676

Jan 23, 2022
Does anyone have a walkthrough for the game. Not the mod . It would be nice to get a walkthrough file plzzzz

4.30 star(s) 205 Votes