Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Very funny, Love the sound effects (kinda like The Professor) Talking to the tree after peeing on it :ROFLMAO:
Oh Man, The Mom is the hot girl next door type :giggle: My weakness
Thanks
Mundo Games

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Yo man you killed me...
I'm laughing and laughing every second....
No one beats your humour....
Girls are hot especially milf so hot....
Thanks for making good,fun valuable game...
Best of luck Dev....

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
708234_again.gif

That was a short first released, but at the same time good and funny :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:(the tree scene, the kitchen scene whit the father and the milk,the little sister taking the opportunity to speak ill of the siblings or the "angel" asking about the black cock haha )
The models are good, let's see what the next update brings.

Good luck dev / devs

Reactions: Paco Loco

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Great game, finally one where the dad isn't an asshole xD

Models are great and pretty unique, humor is great, the relationship between the characters is great, can't wait for more, I will totally keep my eyes on this one

Yungdepresshun

Feb 4, 2019
Its refreshing to see a VN where the MCs family isnt toxic or broken. Im tired of the whole "my sisters a bitch who bullies me and my dad doesnt love me" thing

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Its refreshing to see a VN where the MCs family isnt toxic or broken. Im tired of the whole "my sisters a bitch who bullies me and my dad doesnt love me" thing
Generally it's mostly: "my dad just died and i go back to my mother and sisters to fuck them all ballsdeep", oh i forgot the aunt, the cousins and the schoolmates of course, but rarely the dog i don't know why?

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Mundo Games I'm sorry for being a bore, but I would like to know if any kind of sharing or "NTR" (by the definition of anti NTR, that any other dick that is not from the MC is getting close to our LI or even that we are not in a relationship with that future interest), I know you told us that NTR is not happening, but you will not be the first or the last one who disagrees with this definition of NTR.

I say that, I don't speak English and to be able to play I have to translate the game, and it would be very annoying to have to download a game and translate its scripts, to get bored afterwards. I hope you can understand me and don't bother to answer me.

And I am very interested in the game based on the positive reviews. it seems to be a game for my tastes, of course if you are safe from NTR / sharing / and things like that ... hahaha

Mundo Games

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Mundo Games I'm sorry for being a bore, but I would like to know if any kind of sharing or "NTR" (by the definition of anti NTR, that any other dick that is not from the MC is getting close to our LI or even that we are not in a relationship with that future interest), I know you told us that NTR is not happening, but you will not be the first or the last one who disagrees with this definition of NTR.

I say that, I don't speak English and to be able to play I have to translate the game, and it would be very annoying to have to download a game and translate its scripts, to get bored afterwards. I hope you can understand me and don't bother to answer me.

And I am very interested in the game based on the positive reviews. it seems to be a game for my tastes, of course if you are safe from NTR / sharing / and things like that ... hahaha
There is only one dick in the game, Mc's dick.

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
What do you mean? his body matches his age.

This guy is probably from Netflix managing team, you will meet many weird and wholesome people at the same time on here, Welcome to F95Zone.
Anyway... I love your work, it's really amazing on every part!

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So the humor might be a smidge whacka-doo but if I had to bury a body my first call would definitely be Hannah. Love the fathe..landlord's name too. While anonymous I referred to him as Burt but when I saw his actual name...well, I hope it's an intended play toward William Henry Harrison.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I really don't get why everyone likes the dad so much I think he is just annoying.

Not to mention that male relatives in an incest game are just in the way.
Agreed on both counts; I'd almost classify the "father" as the "idiot male friend" trope that so many games employ. They get some laughs but they're mostly there to make the MC miserable with their poor decisions. In addition he was irredeemable to me when he talked about the LotR movies as though they were good... :LOL:

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
pretty funny game so far! loving the abrupt cutaways. my only request is that the dev team considers implementing a petname system for lewd content; i.e. let the player choose what the girls call the MC during lewd scenes, separate from the MC's name

Could be an avenue for a bunch of humor as well if the girls have different reactions to specific names

Reactions: Mundo Games
4.30 star(s) 205 Votes