Mundo Games

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Bad news, neither the mom nor either sister are love interests. There's only one love interest so far, but she really likes your woody!

So if this is the case, then the game doesn’t interest me and I can’t get myself angry.
He was joking and being sarcastic, he was talking about the tree.... (check the spoiler on his post)
You'll mostly get all female characters and It's a harem.
Please don't jump to conclusions from the intro...

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hannah needs to redone. If you look at her arms, it looks like they were surgically attached to her shoulders. Which is odd because none of the other characters have the same problem.

View attachment 1144827
What? Looks like faint tan lines to me from a swimsuit. If you asssume women can have deltoid muscles in their shoulders, like a regular human, she looks proportional, just faintly buff.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Love the humor, and the family vibe works great. Not sure where the dad fits in but he's pretty funny, hopefully nothing horrrible happens to him. The mom has the best body of all of them IMHO.
Suppose it matter what you put in horrible..... and what happen in the game/story. But if your son ended up do your wife and daughter in real life I'm quite sure you would think that was quite HORRIBLE :ROFLMAO:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
eh with the ambiguity towards answering the other two questions in regards to sharing/group sex with more than just MC I would say it is probably a guaranteed eventuality, cause those two things are likely in it (hence the lack of a proper answer, and avoiding them).

And as such the crowd that would be anti-ntr will leave because they tend to dislike anything non-mc and as such mostly ntr lovers or don't really care will remain and then it will be added to due the desire of the left over audience.
Who cares? Let the dev make the game they want. Were you trying to say something with that two paragraph vague posting other than "people will leave if they don't like it"?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Suppose it matter what you put in horrible..... and what happen in the game/story. But if your son ended up do your wife and daughter in real life I'm quite sure you would think that was quite HORRIBLE :ROFLMAO:
Depends on how the story unfolds. *shrug* How did they "alter destiny"? I think that has a signifigant potential impact on how everyone might feel about the situation, don't you? You know, if you stop and wonder how the actual stoy might unfold and not a direct 1:1 straight comparison to real life because in the story right now none of the women would have sex with the son, so there would obviously be changes somewhere aslong the way.

Horrible meaning death, dismemberment, lobotomy, etc.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Depends on how the story unfolds. *shrug* How did they "alter destiny"? I think that has a signifigant potential impact on how everyone might feel about the situation, don't you? You know, if you stop and wonder how the actual stoy might unfold and not a direct 1:1 straight comparison to real life because in the story right now none of the women would have sex with the son, so there would obviously be changes somewhere aslong the way.

Horrible meaning death, dismemberment, lobotomy, etc.

Well... It's horrible such can happen to you, but horrible doesn't mean any of those things :ROFLMAO:

adjective
  1. causing or likely to cause horror; shocking.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
But if your son ended up do your wife and daughter
It is highly unlikely. If the daughter has any intelligence, she will know that it's better to be in bed with the man who gives her cash, which is her Daddy, while her brother is an ordinary young beggar with very dubious prospects for the future. The same goes for the wife.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
What about love? If you ask me, the Elektra complex is much more common than the big brother complex.
Well, looking back at the image of the dad earlier in the thread. That complex wouldn't be grounded in his raw sex appeal :ROFLMAO:

As for the love part.... Is there any games around here with a incest tag that doesn't involve coercing and mc being a creeper? idk...

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I just did a replay of this game and got a new appreciation for the comedy in here and while there's been only vague answers about the type of future content ill still wait for the next update to have a final opinion on the project.

I also have a laugh reading some of the comments talking about realism in an adult game, if this was a realistic story the older sister would have been kicked out the house long ago for being a brat.

4.30 star(s) 205 Votes