bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
eh with the ambiguity towards answering the other two questions in regards to sharing/group sex with more than just MC I would say it is probably a guaranteed eventuality, cause those two things are likely in it (hence the lack of a proper answer, and avoiding them).

And as such the crowd that would be anti-ntr will leave because they tend to dislike anything non-mc and as such mostly ntr lovers or don't really care will remain and then it will be added to due the desire of the left over audience.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
There are few things more amusing on this site than seeing the phrase "MC dick only game" said in a very serious, unironic manner...

I vote for it to be a tag.

Reactions: angtzu and Reese286

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There are few things more amusing on this site than seeing the phrase "MC dick only game" said in a very serious, unironic manner...

I vote for it to be a tag.
tbh the harem tag implies that, however it gets misused a lot in place of things like slave master, pimp, polygamy etc.

Would be a very handy tag though, I suggest it be "sole dick" and amalgamation of your suggestion, and "sole male" that I leeched from nhentai.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
eh with the ambiguity towards answering the other two questions in regards to sharing/group sex with more than just MC I would say it is probably a guaranteed eventuality, cause those two things are likely in it (hence the lack of a proper answer, and avoiding them).

And as such the crowd that would be anti-ntr will leave because they tend to dislike anything non-mc and as such mostly ntr lovers or don't really care will remain and then it will be added to due the desire of the left over audience.
Probably should've asked him what his definition of ntr is. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: th3n

Grap

Feb 7, 2019
REALLY liked it!

Like other's have said...great blend of visuals and humor. The use of facial expressions and transitions was great, really added to the experience.

Great use of models...only 'meh' model is the MC, as it should be.

Very much looking forward to this in the future!

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Beautiful Dev, Love it so far. Hope the future story matches the intro and art :love: Mom and Sisters are Smoking.

Best of luck Dev (y) Great writing, fantastic models plus Lol'z _ a great Intro release. Can't wait for the next episode!

4.30 star(s) 203 Votes