Mundo Games

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Mundo Games I too would like to know how "involved" the dad is. Like will this be a only MC dick game? or will there be sharing/group_sex/ntr with the dad or others? (ntr as in MC is stolen from, not including netori, cause well, since the dad is alive I assume there is likely going to be netori... unless the parents are split or something).
There is no NTR in the game.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
This is great so far. I rolled back at almost every choice to see what joke I might have missed. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: larry69

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
So, you know that it's an extremely hackneyed cliché, if the older sister isn't a virgin already and has a solid sexual experience?
Is the older sister a virgin? I don't want to have to read through all the dialogue once again only to find out that she is not and delete another game.
delete your account ...
Oni chaaaaaaaaaan :LUL: :LUL: :LUL: i fucking flipped my coffee aahahahah
you looked at my boobs, you touched my butt ... Onii-chan!!!

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I really liked the prologue. It was very funny.
But I hope there will be some balance between humor, characters, and hot scenes. Otherwise, everything will quickly turn into a farce.
Sorry for comparing to another game, but in my opinion, the balance was excellent in Once in a Lifetime.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
There is really no NTR in this game, or. There is no NTR because mom is not your love interest as for now and it doesn't count if she is doing it with her husband?
The same goes for older sister, because I have a suspicion that she has a boyfriend or had.
Bad news, neither the mom nor either sister are love interests. There's only one love interest so far, but she really likes your woody!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although, you may not like her. I heard that some squirrels have already been inside her.

4.30 star(s) 203 Votes