Mundo Games

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I just did a replay of this game and got a new appreciation for the comedy in here and while there's been only vague answers about the type of future content ill still wait for the next update to have a final opinion on the project.

I also have a laugh reading some of the comments talking about realism in an adult game, if this was a realistic story the older sister would have been kicked out the house long ago for being a brat.
What questions do you have? I'll try to answer as much as I can without spoiling the story.

Reactions: larry69

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
What questions do you have? I'll try to answer as much as I can without spoiling the story.
In these kind of games the father of the Mc its usually dead (so sad) and in the cases when he's alive, he acts as an antagonist to the MC in most cases by trying to steal all the women for himself while harboring an irrational hatred for the MC.

But in here, he's actually and ok guy, kind of a dick yeah, but in a likeable way and the Mc likes him so that begs the question of how the story will evolve is he a future antagonist? Are we going to complete against him? These questions are the reason why others have asked if there will be NTR because the setup is similar to other games.

Mundo Games

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021

PTdaddy

Apr 29, 2019
Wow :ROFLMAO: This is really the first game i had my dick out and wasn't even disappointed that there was no playing with it...
U can count this game in the TOP 5 list for the humor in it, and i really think that the xxx scenes will be great to Mundo, the F95 community is counting on u (y):love: hehe... great job!!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Who cares? Let the dev make the game they want. Were you trying to say something with that two paragraph vague posting other than "people will leave if they don't like it"?
did.... did you even bother reading it XD. the whole point it to be clear with what the game is, so that those that would like it would play it. lmao.

Nothing about whether the dev should make X or Y, is all about if the dev is making X, make it clear that it is X.

Never said dev shouldn't make what they want to make, just that they should be clear about what it is. Like they shouldn't have the harem tag, if the game is about sharing the women with the dad for example.

Dev has since made it clear though " You'll mostly get all female characters and It's a harem."

Reactions: mofonistik

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Did the music selection and sound effects really have to be so good and immersive?
This is outrageous. From now on every starting dev will not have the typical excuses "sound effects are hard to implement! Music is too expensive! Sound and music add nothing to a VN!"
This dev is a very very bad colleague. You should be expelled from the devs' guild :cautious:

OK, the girls look gorgeous, the renders are pretty good, the sense of humour is great, and the dad (alive! miracle!) is really likable so far. I look forward to seeing where this is going. One of the best games I've seen this year (y)

Nevertheless, dev should probably tone down the humour a little bit from now on. It was cool for an introduction since we were just getting acquainted with the characters, but if every interaction leads to some sort of slapstick or play on words it will grow tiresome; the characters would seem shallow, not worth getting invested in their personal stories.

Like I said, can't wait to see more :cool:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Oh, I forgot something.
Far be it from me to suggest any sexual encounter between the dad and one of the main girls, NO WAY!
BUT considering the kind of relationship the MC has with his father, it would be a nice change to see them...mmm... share a possible future side character now they have arrived in Pitsville. Some heartwarming father/son quality time, some challenge involved, pride in dad's eyes ...
Sniff. I'm getting emotional sorry :Kappa:

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
What a great first release! Besides a few spelling mistakes here and there, the dev really hits it out of the ballpark with that introduction! :love:

A few things that I really dig so far and make this game shines among the other that box in the same category:
- The humor! You usually don't play those games in order to have a laugh but this is definitely a big plus in my book. And the tone is different from other games that I support and find funny (Power Vacuum, Once in a Lifetime, Ripples, Deviancy...). The "oni-chan" bit is gold! :ROFLMAO:
- The characters' persona. The opening with the interviews (The Office style ^^) was a nice touch. I like how you play with the cliché of the cute/innocent little sister cause it looks like she's a lot more cunning than she looks :LOL: But the craziest part is the dad... He's alive, isn't our mortal enemy and won't go near our harem by the looks of it. If the dad is our best friend in a game like that, that would be unprecedented...Well, maybe this won't last if he has a problem with the MC banging his wife (next LOTR marathon, we can bet some sexy time with Evelyn :ROFLMAO:) but still, at the moment, this is a breath of fresh air!
- The "mise-en-scène" is top tier! :love: The way your renders come together with your storytelling and the dialogues with a tailor-made soundtrack: it feels like everything fits perfectly with you narrative. If this is a solo project, this is really impressive (y)

Mundo Games, congratulations for this first release and thank you for sharing it with us. I'm hoping for a lot more in the future cause I had a great time playing. Can't wait to cash in that favor with Lucy and learn more about your story ;)

Last edited:

Mundo Games

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
What a great first release! Besides a few spelling mistakes here and there, the dev really hits it out of the ballpark with that introduction! :love:

A few things that I really dig so far and make this game shines among the other that box in the same category:
- The humor! You usually don't play those games in order to have a laugh but this is definitely a big plus in my book. And the tone is different from other games that I support and find funny (Power Vacuum, Once in a Lifetime, Ripples, Deviancy...). The "oni-chan" bit is gold! :ROFLMAO:
- The characters' persona. The opening with the interviews (The Office style ^^) was a nice touch. I like how you play with the cliché of the cute/innocent little sister cause it looks like she's a lot more cunning than she looks :LOL: But the craziest part is the dad... He's alive, isn't our mortal enemy and won't go near our harem by the looks of it. If the dad is our best friend in a game like that, that would be unprecedented...Well, maybe this won't last if he has a problem with the MC banging his wife (next LOTR marathon, we can bet some sexy time with Evelyn :ROFLMAO:) but still, at the moment, this is a breath of fresh air!
- The "mise-en-scène" is top tier! :love: The way your renders come together with your storytelling and the dialogues with a tailor-made soundtrack: it feels like everything fits perfectly with you narrative. If this is a solo project, this is really impressive (y)

Mundo Games, congratulations for this first release and thank you for sharing it with us. I'm hoping for a lot more in the future cause I had a great time playing. Can't wait to cash in that favor with Lucy and learn more about your story ;)
Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad you liked it.
It is a solo project, but my hard work seems to pay off.
Thank you!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Great start, I love it!!, the dream scene was really funny !!:ROFLMAO:
And Evelyn the mom is the most fuckable creature on earth!!

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Wow, what a nice surprise.
A new game with identity, personality, fun, good visuals... gonna have to check it out from now on.

4.30 star(s) 205 Votes