bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Is there any way to unscramble the python files? I'd prefer to play while knowing what consequences my actions have, and I don't want to wait for the walkthrough mod. :)

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Is there any way to unscramble the python files? I'd prefer to play while knowing what consequences my actions have, and I don't want to wait for the walkthrough mod. :)
Search Unren.bat on this site. It can unpak .rpa packages into files, and translate files .rpyc to .rpy

nonespecial

Feb 24, 2019
No heroes thus far? im impressed! part of me really wants someone to be a hero and part of me doesn't so people who can actually afford to support do so. Weird dilemma lol

Reactions: Ara-sH

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
To the people worried there aren't a godly amount of renders this update, trust me, this update isn't lacking in content. If you're on the fence about throwing the dev some support I say go for it, he deserves it.

Reactions: m1st3r1

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
To the people worried there aren't a godly amount of renders this update, trust me, this update isn't lacking in content. If you're on the fence about throwing the dev some support I say go for it, he deserves it.
How about content with mom in last update?

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes