Oct 22, 2017
Could someone share some of the news of the dev?
Hello There!

First of all, I'm sorry for this radio silence, I had to move out to a new place and things got a little bit chaotic, but everything is fine now.

The next update will be released in the first week of November, I'll let you guys know the exact date in my next Dev Update in a week or so.

Thank you everyone for your continuous support!
Mundo

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Who is an example for you to follow among developers?
I know I'm not the one you asked, but TBH I think whom one follows as an example / a mentor would depend entirely on what one's wanting to emulate. Do you want a deep, moving plot? Do you want a lot of comedy like Mundo does? Do you want really high-quality animations? There are a lot of folks you could follow for any of those. I'm interested myself to see who Mundo's influences might be. Whoever they are, I think he does an excellent job with his own game.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
I know I'm not the one you asked, but TBH I think whom one follows as an example / a mentor would depend entirely on what one's wanting to emulate. Do you want a deep, moving plot? Do you want a lot of comedy like Mundo does? Do you want really high-quality animations? There are a lot of folks you could follow for any of those. I'm interested myself to see who Mundo's influences might be. Whoever they are, I think he does an excellent job with his own game.
It's true, the game is great, but there is a fact how a person creates the first game that has a high rating? (Never coded or created renders) Many well-known developers make mistakes in the code. In this game, it is suspicious that the code is very correct.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's true, the game is great, but there is a fact how a person creates the first game that has a high rating? (Never coded or created renders) Many well-known developers make mistakes in the code. In this game, it is suspicious that the code is very correct.
My guess is that Mundo is not even remotely new to coding in general. Even if new to Ren'Py (or Python), if a developer has years of experience in thinking structurally and logically in programming, it's a huge plus when creating their own games later. Often indie devs have been programmers or similar at other companies long before getting into the adult game business. And, ofc, it's always possible he's just a savant when it comes to this type of thing, whether he's new at it or not. For some few, it just seems to click.

Mundo Games

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Who is an example for you to follow among developers?
Well, I didn't follow anyone specifically but I played a lot of AVN's, then I created a game that I will enjoy playing.
But if I had to name some, humor in Once in a lifetime was great and made me realize that there are an audience for silly humor. City of broken dreamers animations and lewd scenes are really good imo.
Also what a legend was great.

Mundo Games

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I did start from scratch in daz and everything, but I do have a couple of unreleased projects before this one though, and they suck hard.
Regarding the code, I learned from other games code, google, discord and asked around. My code is very primitive, but gets the job done.

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
This shit is comedy peak, the sound effects are used perfectly and well balanced, never overused imo

I didn't laugh like that on a VN since I played DIK, need to see more

Reactions: Mundo Games
4.30 star(s) 206 Votes