Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
I need more of this game! Very few of the games I've played have made me laugh this hard. This one should really be in the next set for the Featured Games slider to get more attention to it.

Reactions: AKSHAN and ramvivat

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I did start from scratch in daz and everything, but I do have a couple of unreleased projects before this one though, and they suck hard.
Regarding the code, I learned from other games code, google, discord and asked around. My code is very primitive, but gets the job done.
Doesn't really matter where the code comes from, if it works it works :)

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017

Hello There!Just a quick update. The next release will be delayed by a few days duo to some technical difficulties. It could take a week from

Anyone can share this?

Reactions: Tkoyama
Oct 22, 2017

Hello There!Just a quick update. The next release will be delayed by a few days duo to some technical difficulties. It could take a week from

Anyone can share this?

Hello There!

Just a quick update. The next release will be delayed by a few days duo to some technical difficulties.
It could take a week from now or less, I'll post again in 3 days or so for an update on the release time.

Thank you everyone for your continuous support!
Mundo

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Oh damn, sorry to hear about difficulties. Looking forward to next date release in time.
Hope it's all goes well, Mundo :)

alphamenzo

May 7, 2020
Sorry for the inconvenience - i will post in 3 days about the release date... (Said on 10.11.2022)

Do these game developers know how many is 3 days? as far as i know 16 days been past.

Are you really all the same? Itching for the next month patreon renewals?

In case a month was already past by 5 days - you wait for the next month on purpose ?

At least say nothing or don't give promises when none of you can keep them

....... on the 10th of November there were 20 more days of the month :) Of course wait till December , great. Credibility also 0%

Who want to support for a game - with an unreliable staff behind? No promises kept.

Jun 20, 2018
Sorry for the inconvenience - i will post in 3 days about the release date... (Said on 10.11.2022)

Do these game developers know how many is 3 days? as far as i know 16 days been past.

Are you really all the same? Itching for the next month patreon renewals?

In case a month was already past by 5 days - you wait for the next month on purpose ?

At least say nothing or don't give promises when none of you can keep them

....... on the 10th of November there were 20 more days of the month :) Of course wait till December , great. Credibility also 0%

Who want to support for a game - with an unreliable staff behind? No promises kept.
It's supposed to be out today I believe.

Reactions: giqui
Oct 22, 2017
New info on the release date dropped, anyone know when?

Hello There!

I'm very sorry for the delay guys, there is too many details in this update and I thought that I would be done by now, but the good news is it won't take much longer.
So the game will be released on the 28th.
I'll include a change log for the new update in the next post, Stay tuned!

Thank you everyone for your continuous support!
Mundo

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Above the Clouds 0.6 is available!
- Close Friend Tier & above (10$)
- Friend Tier & above (5$) on 1st of December
-
Acquaintance Tier & above (3$) on 12th of December

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020

Above the Clouds 0.6 is available!
- Close Friend Tier & above (10$)
- Friend Tier & above (5$) on 1st of December
-
Acquaintance Tier & above (3$) on 12th of December
Oh, I didn't realise I wasn't subscribed to this on Patreon. Time to go rectify that, I guess.

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes