MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
A quick update ... Someone brought to my attention this morning a little problem with the Throne Room scene being played for the first time in version 0.28. It's probably pretty rare that anyone is loading an old save and hasn't already done the throne room, but I was a little more worried about new players who would be seeing a glitch for their first ever time booting up the game.

It didn't break the game or anything but it would cause a certain option to be repeated twice and it could clone the Queen and create two versions of her in your collection. This is due to the fact that I removed the Queen's Key from the game and replaced it with the Tower Key.

Anyway, I did a quick fix and uploaded the new version 0.282

All of the links have been updated. If you already have done the Throne Room on your previous old file, there won't be any issues, and you don't even need the 0.282 version. You can just wait for the next update with no problems.

Reactions: L30
Oct 2, 2018
First off, how do I save my game? Second off, can't but feel like a lot of the areas are pretty bland.. would be nice if you added some more scenery/trees... Interactable npcs to liven up the emptiness.. Other than that its an alright game but has potential...

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
First off, how do I save my game? Second off, can't but feel like a lot of the areas are pretty bland.. would be nice if you added some more scenery/trees... Interactable npcs to liven up the emptiness.. Other than that its an alright game but has potential...
You save from 'memory' in menu. Can't load directly from running game, need to go 'to title' via menu, 'continue' and load from there.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
The x key does not work, something's wrong with the key mapping
Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the controls. Unfortunately, I feel pretty confident in saying that they work as intended. You may want to read the directions at the beginning of the game more carefully and make sure there are no issues on your end.

Interactable npcs to liven up the emptiness
I'll be adding more NPCs with every update. Stay tuned for future versions!

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the controls. Unfortunately, I feel pretty confident in saying that they work as intended. You may want to read the directions at the beginning of the game more carefully and make sure there are no issues on your end.
Read the insturctions, it said C and Esc keys, but none of them work, however when I press the game's tab on the work bar with the mouse it did what the cancel key was supposed to do

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
Just tried to play this, getting an error message saying 'RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game'.

Is there something I'm missing, I've never had this issue with an RPGM game before.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Just tried to play this, getting an error message saying 'RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game'.

Is there something I'm missing, I've never had this issue with an RPGM game before.
you need the runtime package for vx ace

vx ace and older need them, just install the package and it should run

Reactions: MoriAPC

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Can you mind control the queen?

Also on a side note how do you get the best result for sister?

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
vx ace and older need them, just install the package and it should run
This is correct, thanks for posting the link for the other user.

how to change the art original to updated?
All of the updated art is currently in the game. Any original art you see just means that we haven't drawn the updated art yet. It takes time. Thanks for your patience!

Can you mind control the queen?

Also on a side note how do you get the best result for sister?
You can mind control her in some scenes, and there will be more options for mind control later on. Also check out the Slut character in the Shiny City map (she's a blonde woman who stays on the street to the north). She has mind control options that range across multiple scenes. I think you'll like it if you haven't already!

For Cherry... Honestly if you can't figure it out, check the

At this point she has enough material that I can't individually answer how to clear all of her events in a single post. Sewyoba has the right idea, though.

Reactions: L30 and hakulaku97

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Hey all, I went ahead and made a little public poll on SubStar to celebrate my account there being verified.

PublicPollApr2.png

You don't need to subscribe, all you need to do is leave a comment on the most recent post in order to vote.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hey all, I went ahead and made a little public poll on SubStar to celebrate my account there being verified.

View attachment 625961

You don't need to subscribe, all you need to do is leave a comment on the most recent post in order to vote.
Hope some days soon we can mind controlled those girls and put them into harem collection, and that Lady Garnet the Knight commander too

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Hope some days soon we can mind controlled those girls and put them into harem collection, and that Lady Garnet the Knight commander too
I'll be adding more and more rooms to the Tower just for this. Also planning to add Frylitia's room to the tower in the next update, so look forward to that!

Lady Garnet... is going to be great. I've had a lot of her material in mind since the beginning. The problem is that I want to make it so that the player can't defeat her in a fair battle until you level up your physical stat. So I've been focusing on adding some of the weaker opponents to the game first. Once you're able to level up your physical stat then I can add the Lady Garnet battle. She has a fierce reputation and she won't be an easy opponent (Unless you use your INSTANT LOSS magic on her LOL), but it'll be worth it in the end.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'll be adding more and more rooms to the Tower just for this. Also planning to add Frylitia's room to the tower in the next update, so look forward to that!

Lady Garnet... is going to be great. I've had a lot of her material in mind since the beginning. The problem is that I want to make it so that the player can't defeat her in a fair battle until you level up your physical stat. So I've been focusing on adding some of the weaker opponents to the game first. Once you're able to level up your physical stat then I can add the Lady Garnet battle. She has a fierce reputation and she won't be an easy opponent (Unless you use your INSTANT LOSS magic on her LOL), but it'll be worth it in the end.
You should make her the only person who can withstand instant loss spell, forcing Raptor to work his ass off to level up and tried his best to defeat her. And of course after you win, she should have a lot of H scene as a reward for us players and as a revenge for Raptor because he had to put himself hard in order to defeat Garnet

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
You should make her the only person who can withstand instant loss spell, forcing Raptor to work his ass off to level up and tried his best to defeat her. And of course after you win, she should have a lot of H scene as a reward for us players and as a revenge for Raptor because he had to put himself hard in order to defeat Garnet
Eh, the Elf Goddess already performs that role it seems. I think there would be more deserving characters of being resistant to magic too. Just making the instant loss scenes less interesting/rewarding as beating them through "skill" is already a pretty great motivator.

Yes, you will be able to unlock the ability to mass impregnate and repeatedly breed certain characters -- the Queen being one of them -- in a future update.
Hnnng, I will find a way to survive this long, I'm sure of it. A little suggestion for when you do go that way, having a handful of lines of cosmetic dialogue from a character when you've hit excessively large milestones (that preferably isn't just a brain-melted gurgle if you didn't choose a mind break route) is not a lot of a work but can be a real nice surprise when you do hit 'em, and gives you a peek into how some excessive corruption is affecting them.

Another great update btw. You're killing me with that breeder elf being KO after only 2 hyper pregs though, she deserves to be drowning in an ocean of all those half-human bastards with the brains and fertility she has. Hnng, I must wait for the update, I can do this.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes