lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
Okay. Please do not report "bugs" after using a save editor. I wasted three hours examining this glitch already today, and that is time I could have spent adding new content to the game.

Your game messed up because you edited your save. That is not a bug.
Ok, excuse me. I've used save editor long before that even forgot.

Last edited:

Chispy

May 26, 2018
Chispy What do you mean? If you can be more specific, I can investigate it.

lan1967 Not sure about this. I haven't heard of it happening before to anyone else. It might be a new issue that was caused with this version. I'll investigate it either tonight or tomorrow. If I understand correctly, you're saying that..

Kath appears at the bar, as normal.
Kath appears in the public bath, as pregnant.
Sylvia's scene won't play because it thinks that Kath is pregnant.

Just to clarify, is Kath standing behind the bar? Or is she standing in the middle of the room?
I mean that whenever I load up the game, I can only see the sprite for the main character. Everything else is completely black. I am using a launcher on an android, if that has something to do with it.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I mean that whenever I load up the game, I can only see the sprite for the main character. Everything else is completely black. I am using a launcher on an android, if that has something to do with it.
I think this has to be a problem with your launcher. Normally, when start a new game, you shouldn't even be able to see the main character's sprite at all. Not sure I can help you with this. If you join the discord server, there are people who have used joiplay to play the game, and they might be willing to give you some advice.

New to this, but does the game really just below 50MB size ? Am I missing other download ? I'm not used to this
This is correct. Just make sure you have the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP installed and it will allow you to run the game even with such a small file size. Garand is also correct that I intentionally kept the filesize small by using images which match the native resolution of RPGM instead of including huge images and scaling them down ingame.

This game has a LOT of pictures, and if each of them were 4x or 5x the size it would really bloat the size of the game.

Reactions: cloned909 and L30

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Thanks Anders Oppenheimer for the kind words, and the review!

Welbord that's correct. The character sprite generator I use is somewhat limited. There are a few characters whose hair doesn't quite match, I just go with the closest thing that looks good. I have made a few custom sprites or done edits to fix the colors, but I haven't gotten around to doing this for Sylvia yet.

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
I like the game but Jesus this might as well be the biggest asshole protagonist in eroge And that's saying something when the majority of eroge involve blackmail corruption and rape hell litteral overlord from overwhored is less of a dick

Reactions: MoriAPC

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Great Game... can’t believe I was missing out on this (I blame all my Stacked Completed games I was trying to finish for space xD)

Damn, art looks nice (except some part like Anne’s and Queen’s Pregnant/Birth Scene) xD

Also pregnancy limit is meh (though you can “revert” some).

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
This needs an option to skip dialogue (like in Ren'Py).
No offense, but I don't play these types of games to read text. Last time I played/tried to play, I for past the tavern and that was it. Didn't feel like playing with so much text to read and the RPGM usual skipping option (basically click-click-clicking) most of the times ends up with me choosing some response or something without even seeing what it was.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Great Game... can’t believe I was missing out on this (I blame all my Stacked Completed games I was trying to finish for space xD)

Damn, art looks nice (except some part like Anne’s and Queen’s Pregnant/Birth Scene) xD

Also pregnancy limit is meh (though you can “revert” some).
Lol thanks! As for the art, most of the original art (the shitty art) is done by me. It's slowly been replaced by the actual professional art made by jh... and he's caught up on most everything that is currently in the game (as well as being ahead on a few things I haven't added yet). So yeah that's why most everything looks good now, but every so often you'll see one of my old arts and well... just gotta deal with in until the game is completed, I guess.

For pregnancy, most of the newer characters don't have a limit anymore, although the game stops counting after a certain amount. The older characters were done in a different way and so they stop getting pregnant after they give birth to X kids, but I do plan to update their events later so they can have infinite pregnancy later on. The other case is like for example with Kath where her getting pregnant is a big part of her quest line, and I won't be adding repeatable pregnancy until I finish the rest of her quest.

Another case of 'just gotta deal with it until the game is completed.'

Reactions: L30 and Balmung85

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Lol thanks! As for the art, most of the original art (the shitty art) is done by me. It's slowly been replaced by the actual professional art made by jh... and he's caught up on most everything that is currently in the game (as well as being ahead on a few things I haven't added yet). So yeah that's why most everything looks good now, but every so often you'll see one of my old arts and well... just gotta deal with in until the game is completed, I guess.

For pregnancy, most of the newer characters don't have a limit anymore, although the game stops counting after a certain amount. The older characters were done in a different way and so they stop getting pregnant after they give birth to X kids, but I do plan to update their events later so they can have infinite pregnancy later on. The other case is like for example with Kath where her getting pregnant is a big part of her quest line, and I won't be adding repeatable pregnancy until I finish the rest of her quest.

Another case of 'just gotta deal with it until the game is completed.'
I’m joking about the art since I knew they would eventually get polished... but yeah, Kath not being able to repeatedly get pregnant is kinda sad... Can’t wait to impregnate Elf Goddess and Hstrvx (where did you even get her name... seems familiar though but vowels got removed) also the comeback for our Cousin and hopefully our Aunt xD
Oh, Let’s not forget the Advisor! (She’s female right?)... Want to add others only mentioned by their name but you’ll eventually get to them... I hope xD

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Well, version 0.42 is out! You can now use the Slave Collar to fully corrupt the Queen, allowing you to access her 'gallery' style Corruption menu. This allows you to see repeatable versions of any of her sex positions and scenes in any location, switch between them, and finish however you choose.

The characters in each location may react to what is going on if you have the Exhibition flag turned on. She can also get pregnant and give birth repeatedly once you've accessed the Corruption menu -- there's no longer a limit where she'll stop getting pregnant. Like most of the Corruption events, the pregnant sex and birth events use the existing CG but have new text for the repeatable variants.... Whew.

And that's not everything that was added, just the main big thing! Full details below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: The has been updated!

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice, a new update from 1 of my favorite developer. The game slowly build up and have a decent amount of content in it now, I'm loving it and can't wait to try this one

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Thanks, void!

Alin81 : There's not going to be an official android port, or at least I don't currently plan to do one. You can get the game to work pretty well using Joiplay. There's a guide in the Discord channel written by one of the really helpful members there. If you need help figuring out how to get the game to work on Android, you can join the to see that guide!

Reactions: L30

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Thanks, void!

Alin81 : There's not going to be an official android port, or at least I don't currently plan to do one. You can get the game to work pretty well using Joiplay. There's a guide in the Discord channel written by one of the really helpful members there. If you need help figuring out how to get the game to work on Android, you can join the to see that guide!
Are there any plans for a love route for the queen it would be great to have her admit that you are a better king

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes