MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Are there any plans for a love route for the queen it would be great to have her admit that you are a better king
There was something like this in my original outline, then I started to shy away from the idea because I couldn't think of any way to make it work without a lot of extra hours of development -- and I'd rather focus on the Corruption route that follows Raptor's more natural characterization (of being evil).

Lately, I've been thinking of a way that I might be able to make it work. It won't be perfect, and I don't know if I can really promise anything, but there is still the possibility that I'll be able to do the 'Charm' route for her.

Reactions: L30

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
So what are the plans for the next update?
I can't reveal too much beyond just "wait and see." If you're really curious, you might consider joining the Discord. I sometimes make comments about a new scene/feature I'm working on, and I've even posted teaser screenshots in there before.

I can say that I'm going to start working on advancing the main plot of the game over the next few updates. My first goal was to fill up the world with enough things to do so that it didn't feel empty. Now my goal is going to be introducing all of the elements of the main story and advancing that thread a bit.

i hope the next update willbe kath.. and thanks to update queen.. so she can pregnant again
I do have a Kath scene in mind that I wanted to put in 0.42, but there just wasn't enough time. The new Queen and Wild Elf material required so many hours of work, I barely had time for anything else. With that said, this Kath scene will almost certainly be in version 0.44 as a result.

And yeah the repeatable pregnancy event is really fun. Hope you guys like it!

Reactions: Asakura15 and L30

Larynx

Dec 31, 2017
It seems I'm not able to summon the queen to the throne room. Is the throne supposed to appear as a map option for her like the bar and the tower? Does she need to be corrupted etc?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Larynx

You need to duel the Prince and talk to either the Prince or the Treasurer about taxes and managing the kingdom. Once you've done this, the Queen can be sent to the Throne Room. Similarly, she can only be sent to the Bar after you've talked to Kath about recruiting workers. Hope that helps, and remember there's plenty of information in the

Reactions: Larynx

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
There's not going to be an official android port, or at least I don't currently plan to do one. You can get the game to work pretty well using Joiplay. There's a guide in the Discord channel written by one of the really helpful members there. If you need help figuring out how to get the game to work on Android, you can join the to see that guide!

Reactions: L30

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
tldr: Really cool game, try it if you're into corruption. Needs to be fleshed out.

Gave this game a shot after cooking the idea for a few days and, wow, is it worth it. I thought the art would ruin the experience, but it is not a big deal due to the awesome events and story.
There are also some scenes in which the art is surprisingly good, extremely so (like the Queen Doggy, or some of the later Kath events), but as I said, it's not the greatest point of the game.
The story is. It's so nice to have a game where you're not naturally a cool guy and going evil is a well-made path that doesn't require either a lot of effort or sharing your girls with every dick in the country. On the contrary, this game allows you to keep other people from getting their dicks wet while corrupting people further and I'm all for it.
The game also has a "reset character state", which is extremely helpful in this kind of game. This, the "trigger fetishes" and the teleport items are amazing, compliments to the dev.
Call me edgy or whatever, but I think it's really cool to have a powerful character that acts like it.

It's not perfect, obviously, but it's in development so I'm hoping to see it improved as the time goes, and I have a few complaints.
-One of the things that bothered me the most is how everything feels thrown around. The impression I have is that the developer started when they had little experience with RPGMaker, so the buildings are very large and empty, cities are badly organized, people are far away when having them closer together in a smaller space would make it feel more realistic. The most well-done location is the older sister's apartment, I believe, but that only appears on cutscenes. The tower existing and already belonging to us is never explained, the demon in there is never explained, all those characters in the academy seem to not have anything to them and how we came to be where we start is never explained. I'm hoping to see this worked on in the future.
-Not really a complaint but I don't really like Peter. He feels like a lore dump character, though as far as companion characters go, he's probably the best one (succinct, objective and doesn't bother you while you're adventuring). I believe giving his role to the tower demon and using this opportunity to explain her existence and our relationship would be ideal.
-Some of the choices during events are unclear. I can't really remember examples now, but I believe during the Slut events I ended up making "safer" choices because I didn't want to push into something I wasn't sure was what I wanted. The collar you can buy from Peter is described as an item that will help you corrupt people beyond their current, stuck point, but it breaks them, no helping anything.
-The elf goddess challenge event is strange. We go through the whole game playing with this "untouchable" character that is always in control, that is capable of fucking anyone into submission or set them on fire on a whim, for him to sweat and almost ejaculate prematurely when a tall woman takes her clothes off.
-Similar to the last point, we don't have any notion of how powerful we really are. We can't train, and we rarely have any events where we're able to compare our character's power to enemies. The only event I remember seeing that happen (and it still didn't give us a sense of how powerful we are) is when we take over the kingdom, easily defeating the second most powerful mage, which might not mean much depending on how far apart mages are from each other. It would be nice if we had a way to quickly improve our power and attributes and it made a difference during events. Even better if that(and failing at those tests) didn't lock events permanently.

Those are my opinions. It's a really long post but I really like the game and I want to see it grow.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I've been using RPG Maker for over a decade. The maps are wide open so that optional NPCs will have spaces to appear and not block hallways.

Don't worry, the game will continue to grow. I've already put several hundred hours into the development of this game and released regular updates for the last 5+ Months. If there are parts of the game that feel incomplete it's because the game is still not completed.

Thanks for your feedback.

Kirito000

Nov 27, 2018
Version 0.42 has added content for the winner of the Elf poll, and an update to the Elf Breeding Ranch as promised. On top of that I've done a complete overhaul on the Queen, something that has been a long time coming. You can finally Corrupt her, which unlocks her 'gallery' style corruption menu... allowing you to view repeatable alternate versions of her scenes and finally access infinite pregnancy and breeding for her.

If anyone is interested in chatting about the game... check out our server! some of the channels are exclusive to patrons, but the most active channel is the main discussion chat that anyone can access. also the game updates get posted to discord before I post them here.

Major Characters
Kath: 5 CG, 1 Animation, 10+ Scenes. Pregnancy, Birth, and Pregnant Sex
Queen: 4 CG, 10 Scenes+, Pregnant Sex and Birth events, Monsters and Human content.
Elf Goddess: 1 CG, 1 Scene
Cherry: 2 CG, 3 Date Scenes, Bathing Scenes, 1 Sex Scene

Minor Characters
Sylvia: 1 CG, 1 Sex Scene, some yandere scenes
Anne: 4 Sex Scenes, Pregnancy and Birth. Monsters and Human content.
Hstrvx: 2.5 CG, 1 Sex Scene
Frylitia: 1 Battle Scene, 2 Sex Scenes, Blowjob and Bathing Scene
Harpy: 1 Battle Scene, 1 Sex Scene
Piney: 1 CG, 3+ Scenes, Pregnancy and Birth
Slut: Three Possible Paths, Multiple Endings, Lots of scenes along the way!
Prince: 1 Duel
Elves: 7 Minor Elves with 15+ Scenes between them. Repeated pregnancy and birth.
Humans: 3 Minor Humans with a few good scenes between them. Some pregnancy content is done.
This is one of the best RPGM games i have played so far, its unique in its own way and I thank the developer for the hard work keep updating and keep up the good work. Best Wishes!!:)

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Thanks Kirito000 for the kind words! Feedback like yours gives me a lot of motivation to make sure I spend a little bit of time updating every day, even on days like today where I was feeling a bit sick.

Hey after the mom has the baby will she go back to the bar?
You can move her between the house and the place in the middle of the floor in the bar, but she won't go back to working behind the bar yet. Nothing about her quest has been updated past giving birth to the twins. If you want to replay any of her old scenes you can use the glowing red orb item in the bottom right area of the bar for now.

Reactions: Kirito000 and L30
4.50 star(s) 44 Votes