kcino1

Jun 3, 2020
Version 0.42 has added content for the winner of the Elf poll, and an update to the Elf Breeding Ranch as promised. On top of that I've done a complete overhaul on the Queen, something that has been a long time coming. You can finally Corrupt her, which unlocks her 'gallery' style corruption menu... allowing you to view repeatable alternate versions of her scenes and finally access infinite pregnancy and breeding for her.

If anyone is interested in chatting about the game... check out our server! some of the channels are exclusive to patrons, but the most active channel is the main discussion chat that anyone can access. also the game updates get posted to discord before I post them here.

Major Characters
Kath: 5 CG, 1 Animation, 10+ Scenes. Pregnancy, Birth, and Pregnant Sex
Queen: 4 CG, 10 Scenes+, Pregnant Sex and Birth events, Monsters and Human content.
Elf Goddess: 1 CG, 1 Scene
Cherry: 2 CG, 3 Date Scenes, Bathing Scenes, 1 Sex Scene

Minor Characters
Sylvia: 1 CG, 1 Sex Scene, some yandere scenes
Anne: 4 Sex Scenes, Pregnancy and Birth. Monsters and Human content.
Hstrvx: 2.5 CG, 1 Sex Scene
Frylitia: 1 Battle Scene, 2 Sex Scenes, Blowjob and Bathing Scene
Harpy: 1 Battle Scene, 1 Sex Scene
Piney: 1 CG, 3+ Scenes, Pregnancy and Birth
Slut: Three Possible Paths, Multiple Endings, Lots of scenes along the way!
Prince: 1 Duel
Elves: 7 Minor Elves with 15+ Scenes between them. Repeated pregnancy and birth.
Humans: 3 Minor Humans with a few good scenes between them. Some pregnancy content is done.
I for one love your content and game I've been playing it none stop it's one of the only pregnancy sandboxes I've found that's fun to play and doesn't take 9 hears to he to the goods I've replayed the game 3 times because I didn't know what I was doing but had fun in every playthrough and a few good wanks keep working on it and it can become renowned you've got a good game here just sharpen it up and it's one of a kind

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Version 0.44 is out and it's another HUGE update. As I've finally started adding some main story elements to the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you guys enjoy all the new stuff.

I won't be able to update the guide right away like usual, but I can try to update it tomorrow morning. Thanks!

Mar 12, 2018
What I wanted was a wish fulfillment game about knocking up a lot of ladies, family included, and that's what I got here. Not bad so far, though I might ask for the art to be shifted upwards a tiny bit so that the text box doesn't block stuff.

EDIT: Apparently one can do that with the menu button? I'll need to test it out.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Version 0.44 is out and it's another HUGE update. As I've finally started adding some main story elements to the game.

I won't be able to update the guide right away like usual, but I can try to update it tomorrow morning. Thanks!
Oh nice, another update and it has so many content in this one too. Can't wait to play it

Reactions: MoriAPC

Asakura15

Feb 18, 2019

well.. every time is see kath tits and queen tits... i really2 wanna nipple fuck that big tits

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ok this is cool and all, but anyone mind updating the guide with how to get to new scenes? In this sort of a game it will take ages to find how to get to all the new shit yourself.

Edit: For instance, how the hell do you raise magic power?

Edit 2: Apparently mentioned in the changelog above, now onto figuring out how to trigger the Merlin event.

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Will there ever be any seperate standing art for the 10+ kids plumping or will it allways be the pregnant standing art?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I'm already stretched pretty thin when it comes to art assets. Portraits for "bigger" pregnancy states would be awesome, but I don't want to promise anything that I can't deliver. There's so much base art that still needs to be done before I can even begin to worry about special variants.

Reactions: quiboune

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I'm already stretched pretty thin when it comes to art assets. Portraits for "bigger" pregnancy states would be awesome, but I don't want to promise anything that I can't deliver. There's so much base art that still needs to be done before I can even begin to worry about special variants.
That's fair, at this stage you're still replacing some of the old art so it makes sense that such 'extra' scenes would get a much lower priority.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Does anyone know who gets the rooms in The Tower by chance?
They unlock when you get the respective girls in your tower.
For now I'm pretty sure you can only get the queen and the guard elf into rooms. you can also get the adventurer (Anne) to live in the tower but I'm pretty sure she doesn't get a room.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
They unlock when you get the respective girls in your tower.
For now I'm pretty sure you can only get the queen and the guard elf into rooms. you can also get the adventurer (Anne) to live in the tower but I'm pretty sure she doesn't get a room.
That's correct.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes