MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
not gunna lie, not sure on how to get kath anal scene. What level does the bar have to be at? Plus groped her and creampied her 25+ times. Followed the guide. She keeps just saying i should focus on the bar. Which is lv 11. Dunno how to get it past that.

Tips please?
I helped Nick out in the chat already, but I'm gonna answer this in the thread as well in case anyone is curious.

There was a typo in Kath's script that has gone unnoticed until now, where a <= sign was placed instead of a >= sign

What I intended: Bar level needs to be above 5
What happened because of the typo: If the bar level is above 5, the scene won't trigger

Surprised this was actually the first person to run into the issue. Anyway, it'll be fixed in the next version. Until then the best solution is to just do Kath's content first and trigger the anal scene before you level up the bar too much.

bigolnick

Oct 23, 2019
I helped Nick out in the chat already, but I'm gonna answer this in the thread as well in case anyone is curious.

There was a typo in Kath's script that has gone unnoticed until now, where a <= sign was placed instead of a >= sign

What I intended: Bar level needs to be above 5
What happened because of the typo: If the bar level is above 5, the scene won't trigger

Surprised this was actually the first person to run into the issue. Anyway, it'll be fixed in the next version. Until then the best solution is to just do Kath's content first and trigger the anal scene before you level up the bar too much.
Thanks again, this the same person from discord >.< before i knew you had a discord.... Huge help, and very responsive.

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Version 0.52 is ready! Time to Battle!

screenshot46.png

As per the results of the most recent poll, I've gone ahead and finished adding the battle scene with Lady Garnet, the Knight Commander. Of course there are plenty of fun activities to do with her after you defeat her... Not to mention clothing destruction and erotic attacks during the battle!

We've also got a fresh set of NPC Templates with a new, more petite body type. The balance between thicc and petite is being restored?! Four new NPCs have been added using the new template.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The has been updated! Enjoy!

Last edited:

Asakura15

Feb 18, 2019
Version 0.52 is ready! Time to Battle!

View attachment 852763

As per the results of the most recent poll, I've gone ahead and finished adding the battle scene with Lady Garnet, the Knight Commander. Of course there are plenty of fun activities to do with her after you defeat her... Not to mention clothing destruction and erotic attacks during the battle!

We've also got a fresh set of NPC Templates with a new, more petite body type. The balance between thicc and petite is being restored?! Four new NPCs have been added using the new template.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The has been updated! Enjoy!
when kath be ready to pregnant again? :whistle: i cannt wait

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice, new update....And finally our knight commander look sexy than ever with that art style, can't wait to defeat and fuck her now

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have a dream, that the mc will pick all the girls, bring to the tower and be the breeding grounds of the mc. Just think, having a group sex with all the girls....even the mc will be tired after that :LOL:.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Kath is still showing her pregnant mode outside and I can't seem to trigger the school talk? Am I missing something to get her body to return to normal? I've used the Magic Clock like 10 times...
Go inside and talk to her a bit there. If she talks about her body and then it goes back to normal, everything should be fine.

can you get hsvestrix pregnant?
Yeah. As mentioned above, you need to increase your Magic score first.

See the for more info.

The next Kath update is planned for version 0.54, which is the next update. So it'll be about 2 more weeks.

Mar 12, 2018
Go inside and talk to her a bit there. If she talks about her body and then it goes back to normal, everything should be fine.
Oh, thank you. That worked. So, what are the implications of the 3 choices for Lock? Besides perhaps changing Lock's personality, the choices seem to be pointing towards the kids eventually getting involved with Raptor and his proclivities, what with their enhanced growth speed... which I'd be looking forward to.

Xaenus

Jul 22, 2017
I can't seem to do anything to Garnet. It only gives me the option of being knocked down by her. Did I need to start a new save?

Saked

Nov 11, 2017
i'm having a weird bug, my UP and Left don't seem to be working in game, or more likely it's like they are always pressed so i can't move the character, tried switching keyboard and testing but still the same bug

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes