MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
A Quick Update

v 0.15

* DOWN or CANCEL are now used to skip and advance text. This prevents accidentally selecting the wrong choice.
* Visual glitch was fixed when impregnating a character in a different sex position.
* Sparing the Prince no longer freezes the game.

Links in the opening post have been updated. Thanks to Lad on Discord for first bringing the looping glitch to my attention this morning, and everyone who was insistent about the text box/choices issue. I actually found it was pretty easy to set this system up once I moved it to the top of my priority list.

Reactions: kaorok

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
could you set one button where it just keeps skipping dialogue until you stop holding the button?
also for some reason pushing Z doesn't progress dialogue anymore.
I can still make choices with Z but I can't move on with dialogue.

I don't know if you can but could you add an option where you can toggle walking speed because I want to go fast :3

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
could you set one button where it just keeps skipping dialogue until you stop holding the button?
This might be possible, but I have a feeling it will be more complicated. I'll consider it for a future version. Might not be anytime soon.

also for some reason pushing Z doesn't progress dialogue anymore.
I can still make choices with Z but I can't move on with dialogue.
I changed it so people wouldn't accidentally make the wrong choice while advancing text anymore. I guess in the next version I will re-add the ability to advance text with the Z key as well, so people can go back to doing this if they want.

I don't know if you can but could you add an option where you can toggle walking speed because I want to go fast :3
I could add something like a 'Haste' spell to the Spell List that increases the walking speed even further. The only reason I haven't done it yet is because it hasn't been requested all that much compared to other features, and also I'd like to spend a bit of extra time to make a script where you can do it with the push of a button instead of needing to use the spell list.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Who in this game have absolute power?
Well the premise of the game is that the MC has powerful demonic magic that lets him do whatever he wants. You are more powerful than almost anyone in Bellute Kingdom, and this gives you free reign to use it as your evil little playground.

There are some more powerful characters who can cause problems for you later on.

I absolutely hate this game control.

Press Z to confirm,X to cancel but X is also used to advance text.
It was made this way at the request of several players who all kept selecting the first choice accidentally while advancing text. Without any hyperbole, it was one of the most requested features in the game, with people using almost the exact same language. "I absolutely hate this game control. Why is the button to advance text the same button to confirm choices?"

The good thing is that I update the game frequently and I've already identified that many people don't like the new control scheme either. I've already developed a much better control scheme that will be available in the next version.

Thanks for your feedback. Without comments like this, I would not have been incentivized to keep refining the control scheme.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Well the premise of the game is that the MC has powerful demonic magic that lets him do whatever he wants.
If he is so powerful what for he dating at all? Powerful person just take what they want.

Dating is sigh of absence of power.

Reactions: hakulaku97

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I look at your art,
and place a hand on my heart,
Not so pretty before,
but now certainly more!

An improvement comes,
in as many days,
So much more pleasing,
in various ways.

Should my words disappoint,
please do not be hurt.
That was just my attempt,
at the Schrödinger's Flirt.

But answer me this, for I do not know,
When the sun doth rise, where does the moon go?

(P.S. the writing is pretty good in and of itself. Even without images, they were some hot scenes)

Last edited:
Reactions: kaorok and MoriAPC

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Question the cheating content is aginst the player or is the player who cheats?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
raziel121z

To be honest, cheating is not really a major focus of this game at all. But there is one case (and there may be more in the future) where you can have sex with someone who is in a relationship. So I think the tag is probably warranted?

When you overthrow the kingdom there's an option to have sex with the queen right away in the throne room in front of everyone else, and this can include the king if you don't get rid of him first. Now normally on its own this wouldn't even really be cheating either, but there's also an option to use your mind control magic to make her enjoy it. So yeah, if you go way out of your way, you can kinda-sorta make the queen cheat on the king, or at least he will feel like he is being cheated on. But you really have to intentionally seek out those scenes.

If you want to avoid anything that even resembles cheating you should send her to the tower first, kill the king, and then go and do stuff with the queen. At this point I guess it's no longer cheating since she is a widow.

Unrelated:

I'd love to hear some more feedback from L30 or kaorok on the new 1.4/1.7 content. It'll probably be a few weeks before 2.0 is ready and you guys have given some of the best responses that really helped me out so far.

• Wow
Reactions: L30 and raziel121z

L30

Dec 20, 2017
I'd love to hear some more feedback from L30 or kaorok on the new 1.4/1.7 content. It'll probably be a few weeks before 2.0 is ready and you guys have given some of the best responses that really helped me out so far.
I've been away and a little busy due to work for the past week or so. I should be back and able to run through the latest updates relatively soon, the 9th at the latest. So it sounds like I should be able to check everything out and share any thoughts on the content before the next update.

That said, I have been logging in and seen the changelogs here, so keep up the good work, MoriAPC.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
White Bomber

I'm really flattered to hear you say that... Haha. It's something I did not think about. I have not even considered the possibility that someone would like my art more. Most of the graphics in the game right now are being handled by 'show(Character)' events. I won't bother you with the technical terms but it should theoretically be possible for me to have a flag that can discriminate between the two different styles of portraits.

That being said... It's not a high priority for me right now. Few people have requested my art and while it is possible it would still require some work. If more people request this feature I might consider it a higher priority. For now I'll probably focus on continuing to add to the 'groundwork' of Bellute (add the remaining maps, fill them with NPCs so the world feels alive) and adding new scenes to progress the story of the main characters.

L30

Cool! I look forward to it!

kaorok

May 31, 2017
MoriAPC , haven't gotten around to playing the latest patch, but I did partially play the one which added the prince to the game. The improved moved speed and the ability to interact with the queen once she's pregnant are much appreciated. Will have to check the latest update.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes