MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Yeah it looks like you're interacting with an animation testing object that I forgot to remove. Whoops.

Reactions: Grelk

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
* Her Collection item was also updated with various new features
You removed the ability to reset her though? I can't go back for the new Voletta path from the slave one, but I can change roaming which already takes like half a second when talking to her normally? :(

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I didn't "remove" anything, that's not how coding works. I have not yet written a full reset script for Voletta, because the updated version of her main event script contains more variables that track her behavior and status, and it's a more comprehensive affair to full reset all of those.

I'll add this to my list of things to finish by the next update since it does seem to matter to quite a few people.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BruceMcGivern
Mar 5, 2020
so, booting the game up for the first time, and i get the following error

RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game.

does anyone know how to fix this?

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
so, booting the game up for the first time, and i get the following error

RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game.

does anyone know how to fix this?
Just Google "RPGVXAce RTP" and download from official RPG Maker website. There're different RTP (VX, VX Ace, XP, etc.) so make sure you're downloading right one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gabaw

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Can Sylvia give birth? She always say that "the due date is almost here" but she never deliver. Do something special need to be done? Thanks.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I cant neither reset violetta's or queen status.

Either way don't care if the collection items doesn't provide this option since i already started to play it again ;P, unless i'm a silly and missing out something MoriAPC ?

I'm not complaining btw and i know you always say to join discord when you're most active and stuff D:

Reactions: MoriAPC

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Can Sylvia give birth? She always say that "the due date is almost here" but she never deliver. Do something special need to be done? Thanks.
Not yet. Check the GUIDE to see what content is available.

how do i get the charm ending for the queen?
Her charm path isn't available yet. It has to do with the event structure of the Queen and the order which I need to write all of her events. The Charm material is going to be done last, so it'll be done closer to the end of development (Right now we're around 70% done)

I cant neither reset violetta's or queen status.
That's correct for now. I've already written the code to allow the player to reset Voletta again, it will be added to the next update. A true, FULL reset of the Queen has never been available and might not ever be. It's just way too much work to reset her entire character state. That being said, I have already written the code that allows her to be sent back from the monster cave to the Tower, so that will be in the next update as well.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
small vs big.png

Just another pretty simple public poll. I don't know if people have gotten used to the 3 week update cycle or not. I'm planning to go back to 2 weeks eventually. For this next update I have no real preference but since I've been very busy this week I know the update would be fairly small.

The short version: Do you guys want a small update tomorrow, or a big update next week? I'll do whatever people prefer.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
View attachment 1133593

Just another pretty simple public poll. I don't know if people have gotten used to the 3 week update cycle or not. I'm planning to go back to 2 weeks eventually. For this next update I have no real preference but since I've been very busy this week I know the update would be fairly small.

The short version: Do you guys want a small update tomorrow, or a big update next week? I'll do whatever people prefer.
If the pictures reflect the content, then Big, everytime Big (and voted as such).

• Haha
Reactions: MoriAPC

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1133593

I would rather have a big update next week than a small one today, feel more enjoyable and satisfied

Reactions: MoriAPC and Smiruk
4.50 star(s) 44 Votes