MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Out of curiosity, when will the charm-Queen path be available?
Sometime between now and the release of 1.00

---

PollMotherDaughter.png

Mother and Daughter Poll

I'll be working on the Princess first real h-scene after the next update and I'm curious to know what people would prefer. I can do a group scene with Queen/Princess together, like I did for Kath and Sylvia in Sylvia's first h-scene. Or I could focus on doing a Princess solo scene first, and save the group stuff for later.

You can place a vote here, or come join the and vote directly on the server. Usually I pay more attention to the discord poll results if there's any weird happenings in the strawpoll.

---

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Sometime between now and the release of 1.00

---

View attachment 1600154

Mother and Daughter Poll

I'll be working on the Princess first real h-scene after the next update and I'm curious to know what people would prefer. I can do a group scene with Queen/Princess together, like I did for Kath and Sylvia in Sylvia's first h-scene. Or I could focus on doing a Princess solo scene first, and save the group stuff for later.

You can place a vote here, or come join the and vote directly on the server. Usually I pay more attention to the discord poll results if there's any weird happenings in the strawpoll.

---

Greaaat Mori :D I love Princess! Would love to see her getting corrupted and becoming a pleasure slave just like her mother :D

Reactions: Ssato243

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
(snip)

(...)weird happenings in the strawpoll.

---
Haha, yeah no doubt about that, strawpoll is bugged or something. I voted "Princess Only" and the results show that all 11 votes cast are for "Princess and Queen"

Maybe don't use strawpoll for this stuff in the future? Dunno why it did that, but that's pretty wack

Reactions: Ssato243

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Maybe don't use strawpoll for this stuff in the future? Dunno why it did that, but that's pretty wack
I run a separate poll on the Discord server and use that to determine the results. I figure there's no harm in still making strawpolls and posting them here like I used to. Although now they don't even seem to work half the time, at least it draws attention to the fact that I am still running polls.

1643022103873.png

These are the results of the poll.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I run a separate poll on the Discord server and use that to determine the results. I figure there's no harm in still making strawpolls and posting them here like I used to. Although now they don't even seem to work half the time, at least it draws attention to the fact that I am still running polls.

View attachment 1613830

These are the results of the poll.
Nice! The princess first sex event is a threesome with MC and her own mother? EXTRA HOT, can't wait for the new update to have some fun with both of them

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Keep in mind the poll winners are never featured in the very next update. It's usually for me to figure out what content will be added in the subsequent update. So the Princess/Queen/Raptor scene will be added in 0.91.

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
Any ETA on Sagiri actually showing? Her allusions to pregnancy are so hot and her dialogue with the princess was
:love:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
nogling : If you get her Zombie Love EXP to Maximum, you can use magic to help her get pregnant. It's really easy to level up by giving her gifts or playing scenes with her. Check the bookshelf in the Princess Room in the Tower, one of them should have information on Sagiri and her current EXP/Levels. This will unlock her pregnant portait, a short pregnancy quest line, unique pregnant sex scene, and repeatable birth/impregnation.

Check the if you need more specific instructions.

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
nogling : If you get her Zombie Love EXP to Maximum, you can use magic to help her get pregnant. It's really easy to level up by giving her gifts or playing scenes with her. Check the bookshelf in the Princess Room in the Tower, one of them should have information on Sagiri and her current EXP/Levels. This will unlock her pregnant portait, a short pregnancy quest line, unique pregnant sex scene, and repeatable birth/impregnation.

Check the if you need more specific instructions.
Thank you! I knew she could get pregnant through magic, but I didn't know the later scenes were added yet.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
in the future will other peeps other than the mc can fuck kath ?
Probably not. I only have about 2-4 more scenes for her and none of them are that type of scene.

When does the gamr usually update?
Normally I update on a more regular schedule but we're getting close to the end of the development now and I want to make sure I put everything into the game. Typically I would release an update every 2 weeks. Right now I'm working on version 0.90 which is one of the most important version releases on my original outline, and for that reason I'm taking as much time as I need to get all of my objectives done before I release the next update.

For some added context;

People who have been following this project for a while probably remember when I got really sick about a year ago. I was still releasing updates as regularly as I could, but there were several months in a row where updates were smaller than usual. As a result, what happened is that I "fell behind" on the amount of work that was done. Normally the version numbers were supposed to reflect about how much of the total work was done. But since I fell behind... when I released version 0.76 for example, I only had around 70% of the work done instead of 76% of the work done.

Now that I'm working on releasing one of the most important updates, I want to make sure that 90% of the game is actually done. For that reason, I'm essentially catching up on all of the things I fell behind on last year. And that's why this update is taking longer than usual.

I put the short answer in bold for people who don't feel like reading all of that.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Are there plans to add more birthing scenes to this at some point?
Yeah, I'm working on one right now for Polyquin.

Well it's more of a magical torture/pleasure device scene where you can play with her in lots of different ways, but one of the things you can do is rapid impregnation and birth/egg laying. I want to make it possible to use her original CG Set as well as the newer CG Set that I'm also adding in this update, and Matster updated some of the old assets to work with the newer art so it should work.

Reactions: FelFF and gojira667

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Yeah, I'm working on one right now for Polyquin.

Well it's more of a magical torture/pleasure device scene where you can play with her in lots of different ways, but one of the things you can do is rapid impregnation and birth/egg laying. I want to make it possible to use her original CG Set as well as the newer CG Set that I'm also adding in this update, and Matster updated some of the old assets to work with the newer art so it should work.
Yes! I love the scenes where you can actually see the birth. I hope the other girls get some like that as well.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes