MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
How is the mind control?
It's not a focus of mine but it is included as an option in a number of different scenes.

The rest was just: go here rape that(And i still want to break that sister who walks all over the main character... Why can we not just rape her. Even if she is immune to our magic we have fists)
The main character in this game is not intended to be a self insert with no default personality. You are given choices of what to do, but they are within the range of his personality and behavior, and his personality is influenced by his backstory and his own personal beliefs and values. I don't think it's within his character to hurt her, so I didn't include that kind of option for her quest line.

He treats all of his immediate family members comparatively VERY nicely compared to how he interacts with anyone else.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
:Current Poll:

It's a Google Form with no sign-in required! This will determine which characters get new beach and bath area scenes from versions 0.92 to 1.00.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
:Current Poll:

It's a Google Form with no sign-in required! This will determine which characters get new beach and bath area scenes from versions 0.92 to 1.00.
is "bomb" some sort of slang I am not familiar with?

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Huh, i found this game from the "tag request: breeding" thread but apparently you're already on my watchlist, for some reason i haven't downloaded or try this yet.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
is "bomb" some sort of slang I am not familiar with?
It's loosely related to the term 'bombshell' which is a bit of a slang for like a really attractive woman. Additionally, the idea for these scenes originally formulated in my head as the type where the characters will sort of 'explode onto the scene' or make a big impact as they show up in these locations and stand out due to their extremely sexy figures and skimpy clothes. It's a bit esoteric, but it works in multiple different ways, and I also just liked the alliteration of 'Bath Bomb.' Once I decided to add Beach scenes as well, I realized it worked for both scenes, and it would also make it apparent that the two types of scenes are associated together since they have a similar naming style.

There's some other weirdly named scenes in the game so I wouldn't read too deep into it.

Huh, i found this game from the "tag request: breeding" thread but apparently you're already on my watchlist, for some reason i haven't downloaded or try this yet.
Maybe you added me to your watch list so you'd remember to check out the game later, but then you forgot. Your name looks a bit familiar to me, though. A while back there was one guy who was talking about how the game looked amazing but he was going to wait for me to release the final version. I guess there's a chance that was you?

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Maybe you added me to your watch list so you'd remember to check out the game later, but then you forgot.
Haha yeahh probably discovered this during one of my deadlines so i put it on my backlog but then forgot.

Anyway looking at the version number.. would it be wiser to just wait for 1.0 or is it still a long way to go? do save files compatible with new released updates?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Anyway looking at the version number.. would it be wiser to just wait for 1.0 or is it still a long way to go?
Updates have been about 1/month going into the final stage of development and the game is honestly already packed with a ton of content. Way more than the average RPG Maker hentai game. I know because I played a bunch of them while preparing to make this game.

I'd say no reason to wait honestly. There's already a ton of things to do in the game, and it could take as long as 10 months for me to finish what is essentially just tidying up the very ending of a bunch of loose threads.

Save files between versions updates are always compatible.
I even went out of my way during the early versions, where things would typically change in a more major/fundamental way, to make sure that using older save files in newer versions would not cause glitches. This is what the 'Spellbook' item is for. What it does is forcefully check all of your spells, stats, different variables in the game, etc. and updates them based on what version you're playing vs what versions your game was last saved. Not only does it do this automatically any time you do an action that passes time in the game, but you can also do it manually by using the Spellbook yourself after updating your game.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Is there a list of how many kids must character have in order to kid npcs start apearing ?
Check here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was the last time I wrote them all down, but it was quite a long time ago. There are many more of them in the game currently. I'll try to remember to update the tally again at some point. So basically there are three types of kids;

Kids that appear when the Total Kids counter gets high enough (this can be checked at the bookshelf in Raptor's room)

Kids that appear when a certain character has enough births. For example, a new child will appear when Kath has given birth 16 times, as you can see on the list above.

Lastly, kids that appear when the Elf population/breeding level gets high enough. You can check this number on the sign at the elf breeding ranch. I believe that having the Elf Goddess give birth also increases this number, but I'm not looking at the code right now, and I would have written this over a year ago. So I can't say for 100% sure if she does or not. Should be pretty easy to test if you're not sure.

When the Elf population goes up to 35, the maximum number of kids in the village will appear. If you sell enough elf slaves, the number of kids in the village will go back down. And then you can bring it back up again.

Technically there's a fourth thing to consider. When the Monster Power level goes up, more monsters will appear on various maps. This can be raised by having the monster breed with various girls, but it will also increase just by talking to your monster allies (you'll hear a chime the first time you speak to them), and donating money to the war chest for your monster raiders.

As noted, I'll just reiterate; There are more kids than the ones written on this list. This was just the last time I made a tally of all of them.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
wish i never played this game until now to know ALL the content for the first time!
also really want to see princess turning into a fine slut :D

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
joolfoold : Sadly, no. I have designs in mind for the other Queens of Hell but I don't think I will have the motivation or energy to add them to the game at this point. Game is already pretty large with many, many characters. Mostly I'm working hard on completing the existing content so I can finish development.

On that note...

---

Version 0.91 has been released!

a1.png

I've added some new jobs for Meradis to do at the bar, and she'll also appear in the Tower on the second floor. Most importantly she can now get pregnant and give birth, many times. She has a full pregnancy quest/storyline similar to how Sagiri works. Speaking of Sagiri, she has a new scene with Show Off and you can also now view her Ending.

I added a few more art updates for Hstrvx and some more minor additions to her existing scenes, following up on what I started in 0.90 and 0.90b. There's also a new animated impregnation indicator... which can be viewed in the Queen/Princess threesome scene. Yeah, we've waited long enough. It's finally possible to fuck the Princess. She will later get her own solo scene, but the Queen/Princess threesome was the winner of the most recent poll.

Anyway, long story short, there's a ton of content again. Probably as much as 0.90, but I managed to finish it in 1/3 of the time thanks to no winter depression.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also updated the ! Check there if you need help viewing the new scenes, or any older scenes as well.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 44 Votes