mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hstrvx Beach Life Poll

View attachment 1881464

I've put a new poll on discord regarding the base for Hstrvx beach portrait. She will have a full body tan and a tan line version, but I'm curious to know if people like the currently shown level of tan or if they would prefer a version with a slightly darker tan.

Come to if you want to vote, or just keep updated on all of the most recent information about release!

You can also post your opinions in the topic here.
I notice the poll only has the options of:
1. "good"
2. "add more tan"*
She will have a full body tan and a tan line version. This vote is only for the color of her skin. Make it darker or keep it the same.
no option of less tan?

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Correct, I don't intend to reduce the tan below the level shown there.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
The answer is the same. The only time I give a guarantee or estimate on when something will be done, is when I post it into my Update Log on the discord server. You're welcome to join if you want, and when I post information about the Queen's route updates, you'll see it posted there.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i hope that there will be different routes for the sisters cause the only route they have now is love

whrae

Mar 31, 2021
Hi' i'd like to ask some questions guys

1. Do i have to play the game in any order?, like, do i need to start yes or yes with the castle and the queen or i can roam around for the time i want? i ask this because the sister that is not silvya has some dating with the MC and when im the king of the land she is aware of that , and i may miss some dialogues ( or i think so ) when having the first dates in the restaurant and nail shit without being the king yet

2. Will the characters have the same art as before the last change?

3. Will be more Netori?? :Kappa:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
1. Do i have to play the game in any order?, like, do i need to start yes or yes with the castle and the queen or i can roam around for the time i want? i ask this because the sister that is not silvya has some dating with the MC and when im the king of the land she is aware of that , and i may miss some dialogues ( or i think so ) when having the first dates in the restaurant and nail shit without being the king yet
You can play the content in just about any order, aside from scenes that are needed to unlock other scenes. You have to have sex with Kath before she gets pregnant. But you don't need to have sex with Kath before you have sex with Meradis. I don't remember adding any content that can be missed if you do things in the wrong order. Usually if you're going to skip content the game will tell you. Like if you try to brainwash Kath at the beginning of her storyline, the game will warn you that you are skipping over content by using the brainwash as a shortcut.

Reactions: whrae

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
0.925 Update

So I've been working on some fixes for the 0.92 content; People were having trouble getting Cherry to her final state, and getting the Family Love item, so I changed certain events to make it much easier to access both of those things. Additionally, I made it so the Elf Goddess can be sent back to the Elf Village. This was intended in the last update but ended up not working as a result of my mistake. Sylvia's CG Sets were all updated so her face markings match her new face markings, and although it's subtle, I also added a feature where the blush on her face gradually increases over time in the scenes.

There isn't much in the way of "new" content, so if you played 0.92 you can maybe pass on this. Ultimately this update only exists so people don't have to wait a full month for the 0.92 fixes.

However, I did add some new scenes and dialogue for NPCs in the Horn Village and Goldy Village areas. In particular a request from user ZinTek to impregnate the farmer wife. I also added some dialogue for Erisa, the new shopkeeper in Goldy Village, which greatly expands on her characterization and reveals her backstory. It's also possible to swap between monster and human villagers in some of the houses now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll quietly update the guide at some point later on, but due to the lack of new content it's not a priority right now.

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Oh yeah. If people want to see the results of the Beach Life poll, this is basically it:

1656564294044.png

This was the level of tan we settled on. There's different tan lines you can apply, and you can manually remove either her bikini top or bottom separately.

Saga89

Aug 6, 2019
is there any plan to let you move your mother, sister and the girls from the bar in the monster cave? or let the monster putting on a show with them at the bar?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Oh yeah. If people want to see the results of the Beach Life poll, this is basically it:

View attachment 1897925

This was the level of tan we settled on. There's different tan lines you can apply, and you can manually remove either her bikini top or bottom separately.
Huh... some people actually keep Hstrvx NOT pregnant? how odd :p

edit: oh nevermind, false alarm. the beach does not currently support pregnant Hstrvx, only showing a non preg version of her

Reactions: Jamsalad

Sarlean

Jan 26, 2020
This game looks really interesting, i myself have had rpg maker vx ace about 2 years and mv about half year now in my steam library. Played with vx ace a bit and mv too. Seeing what kind of game you can make with mv inspires me to try make one myslef. I am not artist and very little experience with either one thought. Thanks for the game :)

Reactions: MoriAPC
Mar 23, 2022
How long have Voletta had two faces for? All I did was turn her around and had a bit too much butt fun when she insulted my village. Note to future self. Don't turn Voletta around when having anal fun or at least stop before I break my toys. Jokes aside. If you find Voletta in the village you make (goldy village was it?). Don't turn her around if you decide to punish her for insulting your village or at least stop when it reaches "crush". At least it's only that scene? so you could just remove the ability to turn her around there or just get a second face I guess. I'm sure both are just as easy to implement. Oh this is on 9.25. Though if you knew this and didn't care. My bad, I'll go back under my stairs now master/shut up now.

edit: I'm sure that this was covered some where else but I can't seem to find it but the MC goes invisible after bathing with Cherry too. But I think it has to do with the fact that the MC character is removed for the scene but not placed back. Because I ran all the way to Kath down stairs (which is a little tricky while invisable) and did a scene with her and it placed the MC's model back.

1656804160548.png

Last edited:

MoriAPC

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Throw_AwayPower

I believe the thing with Voletta showing two faces was actually brought to my attention before and I fixed it, but I guess I didn't fix it enough. There was a similar situation in the past with a Kath animation in a certain scene that was always causing issues and it took me going through three or four separate attempts to fix it over multiple versions before she finally stopping creating weird visual glitches.

I'll check on the Cherry bath scene but it's a bit weird since I did test that scene myself quite a bit and never encountered any issues with turning invisible. Lastly, I'll mention that there's an item in your inventory called 'Visual Fix.' You can just use that to fix any visual glitches like turning invisible or pictures getting stuck on the screen. Playing another scene usually works like you did with going and finding Kath, but obviously it's quicker and easier to just use the tool in your inventory that was specifically added for this reason.

Mar 23, 2022
Throw_AwayPower

I believe the thing with Voletta showing two faces was actually brought to my attention before and I fixed it, but I guess I didn't fix it enough. There was a similar situation in the past with a Kath animation in a certain scene that was always causing issues and it took me going through three or four separate attempts to fix it over multiple versions before she finally stopping creating weird visual glitches.

I'll check on the Cherry bath scene but it's a bit weird since I did test that scene myself quite a bit and never encountered any issues with turning invisible. Lastly, I'll mention that there's an item in your inventory called 'Visual Fix.' You can just use that to fix any visual glitches like turning invisible or pictures getting stuck on the screen. Playing another scene usually works like you did with going and finding Kath, but obviously it's quicker and easier to just use the tool in your inventory that was specifically added for this reason.

Odd I would have thought that the fix for Voletta would have been one of the simpler fix I've seen of either disabling the visual for broken Voletta until after the scene has finished, then displaying it as an after effect. Disabling the turn around function for that specific scene or adding in a second face for the turn around which personally I'd think would be the harder of the three. But what would I know? I've only done the tutorials for RPG maker MV. It's also odd that the invisablility is happening. Because for me it happened no matter the out come. I think I did also notice that Raptor (MC) wasn't there during the scene as a back ground character. Was that intentional or did I just miss him? Finally wasn't aware of the "Visual Fix" that's on me. I'll keep that in mind for the future if something is effecting the visuals again.

Mar 23, 2022
It's not a matter of what is simple or difficult, it's a matter of creating a game with a thousand different things you can do. At some point, you will make a mistake.
Sorry if I offened you I never intened it that way. I can understand that mistakes happen. The amount I messed up in the step by step tutorial. Way too many. I still very much enjoy the game and if I didn't like it to the point of actually reponding through the unnatural anxiety that I have due to my care for it's success I wouldn't have sent it. Mistakes/overlooks/typo's/etc. happen. Especially as games get bigger. Once again sorry I really am if I offened you in at any level. I'll shut up now and really go back under the stairs.

4.50 star(s) 44 Votes