• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1697024528237.png

Overview:
Evil reigns in the world, most of the human kingdoms are enslaved by the forces of darkness,
and those that remain are defending with their last strength.
People make up legends about ancient artifacts called "Onems". It is said that if you collect them all,
then you can gain complete control over the forces of darkness.
There are rumors that this is just a fairy tale to calm people down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-07
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: Jpegsama -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.9 Remastered
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (Zip): - - - -
Win
(Installer 0.1.5): - - - -

Old Build
SasugaRyzeSama thanks for the link

1697024012854.png 1697024075189.png 1697024029885.png 1697024093159.png 1697024048354.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
Well, the sprites and scenes are nice, but so far it barely has any content. Looking forward to new updates though.

Jan 14, 2021
Loving the pixelated renders; it is a unique take on RPGM games. So far, the game itself is barebones, with one scene in which you get gang-raped by goblins with no consequences. Note about the combat; it should not take three thunderbolts to kill one goblin; it seems unintuitive and honestly ridiculous that if it was three goblins, I'd lose without healing. Nonetheless, a game with good potential, good luck to the dev, for I wish you great success.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Jesus. The author's name is quite appropriate, here. The Jpeg meme is almost to the level of fetishism.

Which isn't for me, considering how my eyes scream at me for looking at this. Plus this looks like a generic "Humiliate the woman" type of game so aye, I'm gonna let my brothers who are more hardened enjoy this.

See you on the next one, boys.

Cloud73

Feb 7, 2018
I agree with everyone else about the pixelated renders. It does a great job of making the game seem grittier. I'm reminded of old D&D style games for the SNES and PC, things like Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights, particularly with the font choices and dark fantasy setting.

I am concerned by the 3D model choice, though. Those older games took pride in their detail, but these goblins and the MC look like Unity store asset flips. A more realistic tone begs for more realistic proportions and attire, but I'm half expecting to see these models in an Iwara hentai music video.

Still, you work with what you have. The writing looks good. I'll probably give this a try after full release.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes