4.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I do like my thicc honey select models and also the general direction the game goes but have the models a tad less pixelated.

Not gona lie the idea to pixelate models from HS is an interesting take but right now its too much. I need to squint to see something especially if the background is normal RPG Maker graphics but crisp.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
If I were the designer, I'd put some filter over the rest of the game to make it match up with the CG

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Really liking the concept, though at this time (initial release) there's just the one scene.. Just some suggestions though?
1) May want to add an 'exit' or 'end game' button
2) May want to implement some way of letting the player know when content ends (made my way all over the map before realizing there's just the one scene)
3) The difference between the MC's sprite (and size) and the default sprites was kinda offputting so may wanna just pick one style and stick to it on the map
Anyway, best of luck!

Reactions: TechnoParagon

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Really liking the concept, though at this time (initial release) there's just the one scene.. Just some suggestions though?
1) May want to add an 'exit' or 'end game' button
2) May want to implement some way of letting the player know when content ends (made my way all over the map before realizing there's just the one scene)
3) The difference between the MC's sprite (and size) and the default sprites was kinda offputting so may wanna just pick one style and stick to it on the map
Anyway, best of luck!
I agree, but perhaps he could just scale her sprite size down to be more inline with others. Like it would be a shame to get rid of it.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
It looks as if the pictures were drawn higher res. or used 3D models then were compressed to get a pixelated aesthetic. It's like pixel art without any of the stylization of pixel art. It's pixelated just to be pixelated :l

Reactions: Nessiah
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes