4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
With the power of google translate underperforming despite my low expectations and searching russian websites with anything binary, here is 0.1 version I found. From the demo this one have two new scenes with slimes, and bunnysuit tavern gangbang scene, also some minor things with pure RPG parts, like shop and new skill. If I will find 0.2, I will throw it here, until then - enjoy.

mega
idk if i'm the only one but it's asking me the decripting key

Nightmar

Sep 20, 2017
With the power of google translate underperforming despite my low expectations and searching russian websites with anything binary, here is 0.1 version I found. From the demo this one have two new scenes with slimes, and bunnysuit tavern gangbang scene, also some minor things with pure RPG parts, like shop and new skill. If I will find 0.2, I will throw it here, until then - enjoy.

mega
I can't thank u enough

Sep 12, 2021
OK, fuck it, it's not even 5$ for his boosty, I'm subscribed, and you all know what that means. Here is v0.2:

BaasB, if you could update the thread info and links I would be thankful. With that update a new tag is also needed - bestiality.
As for the changelog, have this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do bear in mind people, my save got somewhat fucked, and to see the new animated battles I needed to start a new game, but in my opinion nothing of value was lost.

Nitress

Jun 8, 2020
OK, fuck it, it's not even 5$ for his boosty, I'm subscribed, and you all know what that means. Here is v0.2: mega

BaasB, if you could update the thread info and links I would be thankful. With that update a new tag is also needed - bestiality.

Do bear in mind people, my save got somewhat fucked, and to see the new animated battles I needed to start a new game, but in my opinion nothing of value was lost.
For the waitress and horse event can only access it once, if not how do you cause to happen again?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
OK, fuck it, it's not even 5$ for his boosty, I'm subscribed, and you all know what that means. Here is v0.2:

Thanks for sharing

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AbyssOfPleasure-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Those pixelized graphics if you can call it that are stupidly ugly.even close to being disturbing.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes