4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
could just be me but does this game run like, reaaally bad for anyone else? i dont exactley have the best computer but i can play pretty much most games ive seen and downloaded on this site, even bigger games than this with full 3d+fluent animations.

Like i dont know much about this typa stuff but im not sure why this runs so bad, it only happens in the fight and even when nothings happening itll just start to get really choppy and then soon crash within a minute (also the first fight meaning the goblins in the cave walking around)
Yea that's just you

Sep 12, 2021
Version 0.3 is out.
Link:
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's more, considering the "change" in graphics, I'd suggest updating the images on the front post with the ones below, as to not confuse people with different look in preview and in-game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jpegsama

Sep 26, 2019
Update 0.4 will be only graphical. I again revised my opinion about pixelation and i want to remove this effect.
I will also remake characters sprites and fix image positions in all H-scenes.
Also, soon i will start replacing the music in the game! My friend is a talented musician who writes the soundtrack for the whole game. I only need original female voice acting for h-scene, text me here or on boosty if you can help.

You can listen to music here:

Please do not post game updates immediately after the release! I want to keep a little exclusivity!
Wait at least a couple of days~

preview.png

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Update 0.4 will be only graphical. I again revised my opinion about pixelation and i want to remove this effect.
Also, soon i will start replacing the music in the game! My friend is a talented musician who writes the soundtrack for the whole game. I only need original female voice acting for h-scene, text me here or on boosty if you can help.

Please do not post game updates immediately after the release! I want to keep a little exclusivity!

View attachment 2392764
Looking forward to that, I like whats here but cant say I liked the idea behind the effect. Don't hold your breath on that last bit though.

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021

View attachment 2392764
I like your choice for the protag in fact I cant even wait for this to get finished. I love the fact that this is not loli and it is a fully developed and very ripe woman. I wanna know if you have a solid plot or is it still under development and open for suggestions and do you have a discord channel?

Reactions: Alkasal

Jpegsama

Sep 26, 2019
I like your choice for the protag in fact I cant even wait for this to get finished. I love the fact that this is not loli and it is a fully developed and very ripe woman. I wanna know if you have a solid plot or is it still under development and open for suggestions and do you have a discord channel?
I am completely open to suggestions!

Here's what we have so far:
Erina is a member of the witch sect who support neither the kingdom nor the forces of evil. (I haven't thought of a name for them yet.) They use magic to deceive people, they study ancient scrolls, brew potions and even tame monsters. The witch sect is very excited because of the imbalance of power, the forces of evil are growing, the royal army is failing.

Erina learns a story about ancient artifacts that can help bring evil under control and goes on a journey to the abyss, collecting all the parts along the way. In the clan itself, witches are skeptical about this legend. The game will gradually bring us closer to this "abyss", and along the way we will meet characters and learn their stories through their own eyes.

Erina has a control mark on her belly that she received from birth. For unclear reasons, the mark tempts her to have sex. The mark converts semen into powers, so Erina quickly recovers from being raped. She can't get pregnant naturally, but if tentacle eggs are in her womb, then she will give birth to the strongest tentacles, same story with lizards. In the future, Erina will learn how to turn off the mark of control. Also, according to the plot, other marks will be applied to Erina.

Erina is not a very smart girl, so she easily comes across the tricks. Her personality will change from foolish tsundere to more slutty.
There will be situations that can lead to a game over, it all depends on the actions of the player.

Witches clothes are not real, they use magic to create their outfits.

New channel here, but I haven't had time to set everything up yet... If someone wants to rewrite any game scenes, i will only be happy! I still don't speak English well.

People asked about patreon and fanbox. I don't want to talk about politics, but you must understand that:
SWIFT is doesn't work in my country, PAYPAL is doesn't work, Steam payment system is doesn't work, actually F95 forum is banned for me, i'am using vpn.
Maybe in the future i will be able to make patreon through the Israel, but this is not certain.

I'm not complaining, my problems are nothing!
I wish peace in the whole world!

Last edited:

Meanwhileat2Aam

Apr 4, 2021
I really liked the old poses and pixelated effect but I get it that a lot of people prefer not to have it. Why not make it an option in the settings to reduce the resolution during scenes or something like that instead of vaulting it altogether?

Reactions: wojmmirg

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
I really liked the old poses and pixelated effect but I get it that a lot of people prefer not to have it. Why not make it an option in the settings to reduce the resolution during scenes or something like that instead of vaulting it altogether?
Dev would need art in two different styles for every update then. Would probably push back updates by a ridiculous amount. I will agree though, the previous art was nice and refreshing to see.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I am completely open to suggestions!

Here's what we have so far:
Erina is a member of the witch sect who support neither the kingdom nor the forces of evil. (I haven't thought of a name for them yet.) They use magic to deceive people, they study ancient scrolls, brew potions and even tame monsters. The witch sect is very excited because of the imbalance of power, the forces of evil are growing, the royal army is failing.

Erina learns a story about ancient artifacts that can help bring evil under control and goes on a journey to the abyss, collecting all the parts along the way. In the clan itself, witches are skeptical about this legend. The game will gradually bring us closer to this "abyss", and along the way we will meet characters and learn their stories through their own eyes.

Erina has a control mark on her belly that she received from birth. For unclear reasons, the mark tempts her to have sex. The mark converts semen into powers, so Erina quickly recovers from being raped. She can't get pregnant naturally, but if tentacle eggs are in her womb, then she will give birth to the strongest tentacles, same story with lizards. In the future, Erina will learn how to turn off the mark of control. Also, according to the plot, other marks will be applied to Erina.

Erina is not a very smart girl, so she easily comes across the tricks. Her personality will change from foolish tsundere to more slutty.
There will be situations that can lead to a game over, it all depends on the actions of the player.

Witches clothes are not real, they use magic to create their outfits.

New channel here, but I haven't had time to set everything up yet... If someone wants to rewrite any game scenes, i will only be happy! I still don't speak English well.

People asked about patreon and fanbox. I don't want to talk about politics, but you must understand that:
SWIFT is doesn't work in my country, PAYPAL is doesn't work, Steam payment system is doesn't work, actually F95 forum is banned for me, i'am using vpn.
Maybe in the future i will be able to make patreon through the Israel, but this is not certain.

I'm not complaining, my problems are nothing!
I wish peace in the whole world!
its great seeing some wild corruption f-ed by monster kinda game, but seriously,

- tone down the cartoon effect a bit
- gallery, gallery, gallery

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
At first I thought that pictures are too pixeled. I still think they can be polished a little. But they are really hot.

I liked what I saw in 0.3 version. I can't wait for a full version. And I won't be mad if dev would polish graphics a little.

PS: Wolves also deserve that pussy. Lost battle with wolves need sex scene.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes