4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

bs369

Dec 30, 2020
They were the easiest enemies for me on normal difficulty level. All levels were invested in attack, and they would die from a single strike, keep your distance, and after they jump, approach and kill them.
I dunno if i experienced some bug but even when i avoided their attacks and went for a counter attack i would still get damaged as if they had some AOE aura, was under the impression it was made on purpose to force the player into long range combat.

iRoxor

Oct 29, 2017
how to access this scene?
Orc island, you need to complete the second quest, then go to the far right corner of the map into the costal city, go to the left and you will find a ship. Ask the captain, pay the price and you are going to the orc island.
Just so anyone doesn't get lost like I did:

After you complete the quest to save the Elf lady in the slime cave, you have to interact with her at the bar. She can be difficult to see, but she's on a barstool in front of the bartender (I've passed by them so many times and didn't even realize they were even there). Then you can view a couple more H-scenes, but also unlock the trip to Orc Island for 150 souls.

Also, this game could desperately use a gallery.

Last edited:

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Unsure if I messed up when I ported my previous save to the new version, can't find / pick up stone anywhere. I think I see the stone piles, but when I hit the action button, I get "What am I supposed to do with this"

Anyone able to clarify where they get the stone for the goblin village?

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
The game is okay but how in the world did it get such high ratings? Were those from before the rework or something? Like it feels like the absolute bare minimum of a "good" game and that honestly feels generous at times due to some jankiness and sometimes very questionable gameplay decisions.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
This game could learn from Wings of Roldea in a couple ways:

1) Sex should be able to happen from the character getting incapacitated on the field but with the chance that they can still crawl and limp ahead to the next objective if not overwhelmed by enemies. I don't mind enemies hitting hard but at least let it not always result in getting dragged backwards in the level to a respawn point because the time lost is lost fun.

2) Sex scenes should be abridged past the first time. I do not want to cycle through all those words over again, even if nw.js lets me conveniently do this by holding my controller's A button instead of holding Ctrl on the keyboard like RPGM would require.

The game has potential but it wastes time which hurts player reception. Per area the game doesn't seem to take so long, but the combination of the game's default setting being a higher difficulty than normal (harder hits), hitting zero health sends the player backwards in the level to some specific room, and not having the ability to save anywhere feels like a combination destined to waste time. I suppose I like the difficulty being "challenging", but I wish the player didn't have to respawn every time or the player could save anywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: RollsRocker

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
I played on easy difficulty and Hobgoblin fight felt like Dark Souls I nearly quit, but Orc Queen battle was super easy for some reason. Also having to Alt F4 out of the game every time is super annoying, why did you disable F5 which If I remember is rpgm hotkey to return to the main menu? Also you should get at the very least 30 hp/mp per lvl

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Wow...that quest in the Goblin Village felt hella cheap. The very definition of scene you put in game so you can claim it has impregnation/pregnancy in it.

Reactions: Cabybara

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Wow...that quest in the Goblin Village felt hella cheap. The very definition of scene you put in game so you can claim it has impregnation/pregnancy in it.
I haven't done the Goblin Village but got her knocked up by those flying things when you go to orc island.

Reactions: Cabybara
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes