4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Zaebalo8

Dec 13, 2023
On boosty has news about updates and even a new game. He's fucking kidding me. Can anyone share what this crap is?

qaqaq1

Jun 26, 2017
this guy deserve the support he needs. his character designs is magnificent. it only cost 2 dollars for the update, please support him

longtrihai482

Oct 28, 2022
any save pls
- You wouldn't want any save files in this game bruh, this game really have no gallery, you can't replay most of sex scenes so my advice is "just play" (all because the save option in menu is disable because some error, hope Jpegsama will bring it back in future, it can be used like kind of gallery)

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
also pretty sure i can request some scenes to him so if u want leave some suggestions and ill say it to jpeg
Idk about scenes but Im getting a TypeError with all the new scenes in the brothel, saying "Cannot read property '133/136' of undefined, I just extracted and ran with my old saves so there should be no issues unless the files you uploaded had an issue too

Sep 12, 2021
Idk about scenes but Im getting a TypeError with all the new scenes in the brothel, saying "Cannot read property '133/136' of undefined, I just extracted and ran with my old saves so there should be no issues unless the files you uploaded had an issue too
Rpgmaker records into the saves the count and type of variables that are used, and if someone adds new variables to the game, it all breaks down when you modify them. In short: saves from older versions are never guaranteed to work, you need to start new game to get rid of the problem.

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
Rpgmaker records into the saves the count and type of variables that are used, and if someone adds new variables to the game, it all breaks down when you modify them. In short: saves from older versions are never guaranteed to work, you need to start new game to get rid of the problem.
Works now, thanks

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes