4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
I present to you all some saves, for the truly lazy. Which I was prior to doing this. The Save Explanation details each save. I'm pretty sure I've captured locations of all the scenes, I may have missed one or two. If so, let me know and I'll try to update. Enjoy! Now, time to go find this guy and figure out boosty so I can support him. We need more insect GOR!

HGameEnjoyers

Apr 8, 2024
I present to you all some saves, for the truly lazy. Which I was prior to doing this. The Save Explanation details each save. I'm pretty sure I've captured locations of all the scenes, I may have missed one or two. If so, let me know and I'll try to update. Enjoy! Now, time to go find this guy and figure out boosty so I can support him. We need more insect GOR!
Additional info,if u proceed deep enough into mineshaft, you will meet the tentacle thingy. And if u lose to it, u'll get another scene.

Reactions: Arrngrim

KinkyCumMaster

Sep 12, 2023
How do you access brothel? Your save is corrupted (12) :c

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
An unfortunate case of RPGMaker doing RPGMaker things, Save compatability can sometimes work but a few bugs can still show up so its best to just roll with new saves to avoid any bugs/fails/crashes

Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
From what I see, the game has been started again to modify the gameplay, am I wrong?
Not entirely wrong, there's some changes to the story/plot along with obviously the gameplay stepping away from the classic turn based stuff RPGM is usually known for and going for more of a real time dungeon crawler feel So some stuff is the same as the old build but there is a fair bit that has changed and probably will change going into the future

Reactions: Mustang1998
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes