4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
how to access this scene?
Orc island, you need to complete the second quest, then go to the far right corner of the map into the costal city, go to the left and you will find a ship. Ask the captain, pay the price and you are going to the orc island.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Is the difficulty ridiculously busted or what? I chose Normal. Changing it from Hardcore. The enemies move at near lightspeed, and she goes down in a few hits lol.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Is the difficulty ridiculously busted or what? I chose Normal. Changing it from Hardcore. The enemies move at near lightspeed, and she goes down in a few hits lol.
Dashing (shift key) and delays between your opponent's attacks are basically core combat mechanics, but you should be good at timings.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Dashing (shift key) and delays between your opponent's attacks are basically core combat mechanics, but you should be good at timings.
I actually realized there is setting in options to cap frame rate that for some reason is not turned on by default. That's why everything was moving at light speed. Even at normal speed I think the combat sucks though.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Even at normal speed I think the combat sucks though.
It's just that the combat system doesn't forgive mistakes. And in view of the limited amount of resources the magic build becomes useless. If magic gave some temporary boosters it would be much more useful. For now, the best option to play on the easiest difficulty level, because the combat system in the present form will really get bored quickly.

bs369

Dec 30, 2020
Ok a few things i noticed.
The game really needs a skip scene button other than holding W. I cant even count how often i just closed the game and opened it back up while fighting some enemies.
The trap thing in the goblin burrow while an interesting concept when put together with not being able to skip the scene makes it just feel really bad.
The game has a really bad implementation of punishment for failure. Being captured is OK, but being captured and having to slowly waddle your way out of that damn goblin or orc nest upon every defeat is just too much if you can be defeated by just stepping on a trap. And not being able to reload just makes it worse. Decided to just close and reopen the game every time it happened after i checked out the scenes once.
Would feel a lot better if the equipment was somewhere near you and you had to fight your way out instead of waddling out.
The fighting is kinda OK when you can time your attacks but enemies like zombies and the face huggers are such a massive pain in the ass i just teleported though their areas as fast as i could getting all the scenes and secrets and never returned, dont think i defeated more than 2 or 3 from each cause it was just not worth it.
Oh, and i loved that village fixing quest, just wish there was more, like being able to meet the main goblin again and doing something else or replaying the event.

EDIT:
One last thing i wanted to mention, as someone with some game dev experience, not in the creative but technical branch. I personally think that the systems that are already in the game and those that are probably being planned to be added are not a good fit for RPG Maker. I know the game already had one rewrite but for the game to survive it needs an engine that can support it better and the sooner it happens the easier its gonna be down the line.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AbyssOfPleasure-0.2.1Remastered
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
The fighting is kinda OK when you can time your attacks but enemies like zombies and the face huggers are such a massive pain in the ass i just teleported though their areas as fast as i could getting all the scenes and secrets and never returned, dont think i defeated more than 2 or 3 from each cause it was just not worth it.
They were the easiest enemies for me on normal difficulty level. All levels were invested in attack, and they would die from a single strike, keep your distance, and after they jump, approach and kill them.

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes