4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Anyone know where the bazaar is ?

Also a suggestion for the dev.Please oh please make a speed up button for walking and non-combat scenes.

Reactions: skavuzag8887

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
While I can appreciate the late 90's pixelated PC game ascetic, seeing that overlayed atop stock (and much higher resolution) RPGmaker assets is just a huge let down. They had a cool idea, but didn't do enough work to actually stick the landing.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
From the Orc Camp you go south, you solve the boulders puzzle and you find the bazaar
Ok, now I need to know where the Orc Camp is...... Cause I am stuck at the Fort right now.

Also, is this one of those games where items of interests are not highlighted with sparkles, making them indistinguishable from background deco ?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I'm afraid to look at these sprites, my younger self would have loved it back in the 80's lol.

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
Ok, now I need to know where the Orc Camp is...... Cause I am stuck at the Fort right now.

Also, is this one of those games where items of interests are not highlighted with sparkles, making them indistinguishable from background deco ?
So you need to go from the starting town and go down in a zig zag method, so south from the surrender potion chest and then left, right left until you find a tunnel with slimes in, find your way through and beat a boss, after that you will be in an orc forest, you then have a tent to the top left and then south afterwards is where the bazaar area is

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Does anybody else have the problem that the lewd menu is cut off?

I enclosed a screenshot of it.
For now it does not look like its intended
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

frost215

Oct 3, 2022
Nice game, I reckon it would be better if dev could make the sex senses as animated. But after all, it's a good game, I like lt(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Valronn

Lord_Destros

Dec 9, 2022
Corruption?
there isn't much currently but the groundwork is there.
essentially her corruption goes up in levels (starts with 0 and ends with 1 currently) and there's the corruption screen which shows her proficiency with sexual acts. It's mainly for show since you can do any of the H scenes no matter the corruption level and dialogue will be the same (though the game seems to expect you to redo certain scenes since she speaks much more slutty when redoing them.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
simple game but each update makes the game even better, a pity that the scene to work collecting milk horse happens only once. If the dev reads this site, I think he should keep adding scenes that can be replayed with in-game interaction like the scenes with the goblins.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes