4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AbyssOfPleasure-0.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: kampretv2

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
AbyssOfPleasure-0.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Nift, thanks. Any idea on the changes?

lamba

Jul 10, 2018
Is it art or some honey select pixel render ?
Honey Select models rendered as 2d sprites.

It's actually a fairly old technique dating back to the 90's. 3D models are neat and all but they're also gluttons for system resources relative to displaying a still 2D image, so a number of studios realized that if they just took 3D renders and saved them as individual sprites they could get a lot of the clean cut images that rendering provided while remaining fairly tame on system consumption, which in turn allowed the games to look very good on potentially old hardware. If you played Starcraft or Diablo 2 when they were new, you've seen this technique first hand.

Although in this case if I had to guess it's either to keep the game's size small or for stylistic reasons. Tons of people are using Honey Select these days, which is fine, but it also means that it gets harder and harder for any one game using those assets to stand out.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I was in talks with the creator & he said he wouldn't mind help from folks creating some scenes so anybody familiar with HS studio or whatever it is that's used may wanna get in touch with him, I'm unsure if it is like VaM whereby you can import a scene then put your character in or if the card & mods would be needed.

Reactions: Mister Wake

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
I admit, after I posted my comment, I paid for the month, I like how he made the sausage event repeatable, good Female on male rimming bit.
Also caught a typo when the pimp is telling her to "realax"
Can you share?

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I admit, after I posted my comment, I paid for the month, I like how he made the sausage event repeatable, good Female on male rimming bit.
Also caught a typo when the pimp is telling her to "realax"
I feel bad for the guy, real world situation affecting his life & he's making something different instead of usual copy paste games we see.

Reactions: fraazx
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes