4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

nyarlathotep~

Formerly 'kr.strif'
Mar 27, 2021
Hey fellas, this week there was an update in his boosty page, someone mind to share the info? Went to his pixiv page but he didnt shared it there this time..

douma1302

Jan 7, 2021
What do you mean stuck? Like you cannot beat enemies, or you do not know what to do or where to go?
i mean, i currently farming goblin, and just that. i dont know what's the general direction what to do in this game.
it would be nice to have a map system or something to navigate around.
//also, how do i get the bunny outfit to work in the tavern?

Sep 12, 2021
i mean, i currently farming goblin, and just that. i dont know what's the general direction what to do in this game.
it would be nice to have a map system or something to navigate around.
//also, how do i get the bunny outfit to work in the tavern?
Well, if you start with easy difficulty, grinding mobs shouldn't be a concern for the most part of the game, you will manage to beat anything you will stumble upon (so far).

As for the "map" - yeah, tough. What I would advise is to explore everywhere, going to all edges of map and just interacting. There is quicktravel in those tents in starting city and further int the game, but you must find them first.

For the, hmm, solution, or more like path to see all the scenes, I'd say:
  1. In starting city, unlock teleport in tent(or next to it, can't remember properly), passage to left is a farm. In one of the houses a guy asking for help with the farm. Help him to gain gold, help again to gain some horse milk. Go figure. This scene is not repeatable, grab a save for re-watching.
  2. Then passage to the right, loot chest (instant lose potion, useful) and abandoned house(basement is locked, for now) and get fucked by goblins. Go south, get fucked by wolves. Go south still in that snakey fashion till you reach bottom, on the right is tent with second teleporter.
  3. Go into the cave, get fucked by purple slimes, grab a pickaxe to destroy rocks, top-right part of map have treasure behind rocks, grab that(you will need some money to get all scenes). Go to the left to narrow passage, fight with big slime. Now plot twist of the decade - win, and still get fucked. Don't bother with the ball you get, as far as I know it is useless. Do save before - this scene is one time only.
  4. Go further into the forest, get fucked by the orcs, respawn in the forest, and go explore for third teleport near the tent. Now, don't go south just yet - go east-south.
  5. There you will get a bunch of memory recap scenes with elf living there some time ago, and her neighbours. Do what is told in the cutscenes for two more scenes with the cute elf, and go search her as yourself. Get thrown into the pit, try to leave, fail, go face-first into the quivering mass of tentacles next to the quivering mass of the elf, leave. Bear in mind - all tis is one time, so get a save beforehand.
  6. For help the elf will give you keys to her previous home's basement(abandoned house) for a ring, it gives you some power. Get it with teleporting around or ignore, you do you, but it helps in fight, and you might find yourself in need of beating orcs to gain some money.
  7. Now go south through magic forest, and the stone puzzle. I have no idea what to say to you, just go through it, try to get the chest, money good.
  8. Deep caves - get fucked by the blue slime, then by the orc. Next lose to slime will get you only the scene with the slime, so get a separate save. To the south - somewhere there is a passage to he bazaar.
  9. The bazaar - finally. Go th the shop to the left, buy vhs with your mother getting railed, and bunny costume for the tavern secne, but do not go back just yet. Go out, separate save again, get fucked by the guy to the south, and ignore the slaver here, go east. There's a tent with fourth teleport, now go back to the starting city, enjoy a scene, just remember to get a save beforehand.
  10. To the bazar again, go to the slaver, sell your ass, and enjoy.
I think that's all of the content for now.

douma1302

Jan 7, 2021
Well, if you start with easy difficulty, grinding mobs shouldn't be a concern for the most part of the game, you will manage to beat anything you will stumble upon (so far).

As for the "map" - yeah, tough. What I would advise is to explore everywhere, going to all edges of map and just interacting. There is quicktravel in those tents in starting city and further int the game, but you must find them first.

For the, hmm, solution, or more like path to see all the scenes, I'd say:
  1. In starting city, unlock teleport in tent(or next to it, can't remember properly), passage to left is a farm. In one of the houses a guy asking for help with the farm. Help him to gain gold, help again to gain some horse milk. Go figure. This scene is not repeatable, grab a save for re-watching.
  2. Then passage to the right, loot chest (instant lose potion, useful) and abandoned house(basement is locked, for now) and get fucked by goblins. Go south, get fucked by wolves. Go south still in that snakey fashion till you reach bottom, on the right is tent with second teleporter.
  3. Go into the cave, get fucked by purple slimes, grab a pickaxe to destroy rocks, top-right part of map have treasure behind rocks, grab that(you will need some money to get all scenes). Go to the left to narrow passage, fight with big slime. Now plot twist of the decade - win, and still get fucked. Don't bother with the ball you get, as far as I know it is useless. Do save before - this scene is one time only.
  4. Go further into the forest, get fucked by the orcs, respawn in the forest, and go explore for third teleport near the tent. Now, don't go south just yet - go east-south.
  5. There you will get a bunch of memory recap scenes with elf living there some time ago, and her neighbours. Do what is told in the cutscenes for two more scenes with the cute elf, and go search her as yourself. Get thrown into the pit, try to leave, fail, go face-first into the quivering mass of tentacles next to the quivering mass of the elf, leave. Bear in mind - all tis is one time, so get a save beforehand.
  6. For help the elf will give you keys to her previous home's basement(abandoned house) for a ring, it gives you some power. Get it with teleporting around or ignore, you do you, but it helps in fight, and you might find yourself in need of beating orcs to gain some money.
  7. Now go south through magic forest, and the stone puzzle. I have no idea what to say to you, just go through it, try to get the chest, money good.
  8. Deep caves - get fucked by the blue slime, then by the orc. Next lose to slime will get you only the scene with the slime, so get a separate save. To the south - somewhere there is a passage to he bazaar.
  9. The bazaar - finally. Go th the shop to the left, buy vhs with your mother getting railed, and bunny costume for the tavern secne, but do not go back just yet. Go out, separate save again, get fucked by the guy to the south, and ignore the slaver here, go east. There's a tent with fourth teleport, now go back to the starting city, enjoy a scene, just remember to get a save beforehand.
  10. To the bazar again, go to the slaver, sell your ass, and enjoy.
I think that's all of the content for now.
thank alot

mlkss

May 14, 2020
I'd like to attempt to create art similar to this style. I love the dark, rustic pixel effect over a more detailed model. Any tips on how I could do something similar? Thanks in advanced.
Edit: to be more specific, I mean the artstyle before the most recent update, however, I'd love tips on both styles and on art in general.

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I'd like to attempt to create art similar to this style. I love the dark, rustic pixel effect over a more detailed model. Any tips on how I could do something similar? Thanks in advanced.
Edit: to be more specific, I mean the artstyle before the most recent update, however, I'd love tips on both styles and on art in general.
Best ask on his discord.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AbyssOfPleasure-0.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes