4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Reminds me of the LONARPG game. I play LONARPG and went through it 4 times completely. I can compare pixel graphics. Here in the game it is worse, I don’t know what the developer does and how he creates pictures, but they are 2 stars. The plot is boring and nothing new. Unlike LONARPG, there really is a FIGHT here. But more often than not, it's annoying. LONARPG has better combat mechanics. So far the game is 2 stars (

ReelBeen

Jun 13, 2022
For anyone wondering what got added, mainly just 2 CGs and a failstate tied to them. Prostitute card got added but inn does not seem to actually work.

Reactions: Whiteblackman0
Sep 12, 2021
can i have some games like this pls, cus i dont know how to search with many tags
Behold, the search engine: Latest Updates! It's under the "latest updates" button at the top of the site's page. It's mostly for checking for new uploads or new versions of games and such, but it has dead-easy to use search mechanism at the right, up to 10 tags, different engines like rpgm or renpy, keywords, creators, all you need to look for your specific, hm, needs.

But if you want recommendation, have this three: Marie's Adventure, Lilia's Livelihood and Silent pill. Kinda broad, bc "like this" can mean a lot of different things.

ngocngocngoc

Apr 29, 2023
Behold, the search engine: Latest Updates! It's under the "latest updates" button at the top of the site's page. It's mostly for checking for new uploads or new versions of games and such, but it has dead-easy to use search mechanism at the right, up to 10 tags, different engines like rpgm or renpy, keywords, creators, all you need to look for your specific, hm, needs.

But if you want recommendation, have this three: Marie's Adventure, Lilia's Livelihood and Silent pill. Kinda broad, bc "like this" can mean a lot of different things.
Thank you very much :>

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
Is this game lose to get cg or can yiu willingly chose to be corrupted or submit outside of combat ? I dont like just having bad ends with cgs are there sub corruption paths i dont want to lose fights and halt the game get a game over screen to get to the fun bits

LucidAsaDream

Mar 30, 2021
Is this game lose to get cg or can yiu willingly chose to be corrupted or submit outside of combat ? I dont like just having bad ends with cgs are there sub corruption paths i dont want to lose fights and halt the game get a game over screen to get to the fun bits
choose

ReelBeen

Jun 13, 2022
The only failstate CG was added last update, losing any fights gives a scene and does not return to title screen. You can also interact with npcs for some scenes.

There is no proper corruption system, all scenes are available right off the bat.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Abyss Of Pleasure v0.5.0 Compressed (Untested)

Win 619 MB/176 MB :

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake
Sep 12, 2021
I don’t think the last update was good at all compared to the updates before it
The map is confusing as hell, which was the goal, so... and the scenes are good. I personally found the roper scene scrumptious, but maybe that's just my fetish(definitively is).

Anyway, here's link for 0.5.1 for anyone interested:

And to everyone not supporting him on boosty - jpegsama said he wants to make a game that is actually interesting to play from gameplay perspective, not just a picture gallery with added on running form here to there. He thought about implementing new systems to the game, mainly quest log and fast travel with a map, not throught tents and shit. He is not entirely sure if he will change the engine to upgraded rpg maker engine and port the game's content, or work on base rpgmaker still, to be determined in near future. You know what, fuck this, halfway through I realized I don't want to paraphrase his entire message just because I can, I disclose it below for anyone interested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Alkasal
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes