4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
In the prision, it is possible to pass through the mirror, doing so you teleport to the entrace before the scene with demons, crossing this passage again the scene won't trigger and at the of the corridor you acess to what may be the area of the next update, an underground city or something like that, it's possible to explore this area but there's nothing to interact.
Yes although the Mirror says something else, it goes back to entrance before the Demons, and can lead to the Breeding Palace (as it is labeled), but does anyone know a way out / to return once entering there? Could not find return....

Sep 12, 2021
femCrier.jpg
Hear ye hear ye.
The game is being remade in rpgmaker MV. From the looks of it, it will be a zelda-like 2D game, with more incentive on fight and plot than grind and plot, as it was now. In the original post there's not much written, like, nothing at all - but there's a 1,5 min trailer. Looks good, seems much is done already, I won't throw it here bc I dont know how, but have link to see for yourself if you want to know more, it is avalible to everyone:

Reactions: antokar

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
It's going 2D?? I prefer the pixelated 3D original tbh that's what made me interested in the first place

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Ooohhh, so moreso for action in the field rather than a full turn-based combat? It speeds up the game AND makes it slightly more fun, I'm down.

dreamstonites

May 25, 2020
So I'm stuck at the tentacle cave. Once I fall down and volunteer into the other breeding pot, I spawn in a pond on the left, and the area is surrounded by the pink worm-like tentacles. I can't fight them and I'm surrounded and can't leave that area. Anyone has a solution for this?

yeti__

Mar 25, 2018
View attachment 2941559
Hear ye hear ye.
The game is being remade in rpgmaker MV. From the looks of it, it will be a zelda-like 2D game, with more incentive on fight and plot than grind and plot, as it was now. In the original post there's not much written, like, nothing at all - but there's a 1,5 min trailer. Looks good, seems much is done already, I won't throw it here bc I dont know how, but have link to see for yourself if you want to know more, it is avalible to everyone:
First rebuild version just got released onto . Announcement and preview images also available on but as of now the game is currently paywalled.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
i might get this...

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2021
i might get this...
I got you, the link:
Be aware tho, this is RAR installer, not a game files, so I saw no point in packing it again into the rar. Also, as this is technically new project, just with some elements reused, it has lower version number than we have now. As for changelog for rebuild version(v0.1), here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I got you, the link:
Be aware tho, this is RAR installer, not a game files, so I saw no point in packing it again into the rar. Also, as this is technically new project, just with some elements reused, it has lower version number than we have now. As for changelog for rebuild version(v0.1), here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes