4.30 star(s) 21 Votes
Sep 12, 2021
we never get that here...XD
Well, if you really want, here it is, for the versions that lack the changelog in first post:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nyarlathotep~

Formerly 'kr.strif'
Mar 27, 2021
The map is confusing as hell, which was the goal, so... and the scenes are good. I personally found the roper scene scrumptious, but maybe that's just my fetish(definitively is).

Anyway, here's link for 0.5.1 for anyone interested: Mega

And to everyone not supporting him on boosty - jpegsama said he wants to make a game that is actually interesting to play from gameplay perspective, not just a picture gallery with added on running form here to there. He thought about implementing new systems to the game, mainly quest log and fast travel with a map, not throught tents and shit. He is not entirely sure if he will change the engine to upgraded rpg maker engine and port the game's content, or work on base rpgmaker still, to be determined in near future. You know what, fuck this, halfway through I realized I don't want to paraphrase his entire message just because I can, I disclose it below for anyone interested.

Thank you mate, personally I found the jrpg for this type of game pretty ok. Honestly i'm in for the hscenes, the fact that i'm already enjoy jrpg makes it almost a plus for this game from my point of view. But the idea of an action rpg sounds nice, I just think it could be a little too much for him to do considering the amount of content the game already have. Maybe in a next game cause I really hope already for a next one! Jpegsama is one of the artist I plan to start support along side with Bkyu, their dedication is just amazing.

• Love
Reactions: Alkasal

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Last update I loaded a save that came with the d/l and after seeing the scenes at the Inn, there was a cave nearby with a big rock just past the entrance that couldn't be moved or destroyed. Guess I'll have to start fresh this time.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AbyssOfPleasure-0.5.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MonkeyDBoffey

Nov 21, 2017
Question regarding the Tentacle Cave - Is there an exit to the cave? As I've walked around several times trying to take different routes, found 2 exits (of such) but they just take me back to another part of cave - also is the demon enemy in this cave or elsewhere?

Sep 12, 2021
Question regarding the Tentacle Cave - Is there an exit to the cave? As I've walked around several times trying to take different routes, found 2 exits (of such) but they just take me back to another part of cave - also is the demon enemy in this cave or elsewhere?
Yes, the demons you encounter are after you exit the cave. As for the route - there are actually four exits, and the whole area is built to fuck with you. Usually I would just explain, but fuck this, explaining would take too long. Below i give you the map - in short, the rightmost exit, indicated by the many squares with black-center. Probably, I don't remember clearly.

MonkeyDBoffey

Nov 21, 2017
Yes, the demons you encounter are after you exit the cave. As for the route - there are actually four exits, and the whole area is built to fuck with you. Usually I would just explain, but fuck this, explaining would take too long. Below i give you the map - in short, the rightmost exit, indicated by the many squares with black-center. Probably, I don't remember clearly.
NICE!! Thanks this helped a bunch. I was right by the exit haha, didn't check enough to see that there was 3

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Sorry to be a bit dim but which is the "in short, the rightmost exit, indicated by the many squares with black-center." - you mean where the block hole is (where the train tracks end)? I initialy thought you meant lower right on the loop but those seem all to lead to loop backs unless I am missing a specific spot on has to go to.

Sep 12, 2021
Sorry to be a bit dim but which is the "in short, the rightmost exit, indicated by the many squares with black-center." - you mean where the block hole is (where the train tracks end)? I initialy thought you meant lower right on the loop but those seem all to lead to loop backs unless I am missing a specific spot on has to go to.
Yeah, that might not been too precise. Here, marked it in red:

nyarlathotep~

Formerly 'kr.strif'
Mar 27, 2021
In the prision, it is possible to pass through the mirror, doing so you teleport to the entrace before the scene with demons, crossing this passage again the scene won't trigger and at the of the corridor you acess to what may be the area of the next update, an underground city or something like that, it's possible to explore this area but there's nothing to interact.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
The one you've marked is the wrong one it'll just loop you back - At the 3 exit split - take the left one. ( If people are still unsure, save when you get to there and reload and try another one)
Yes, confirmed, it is the one to the left (neither the center nor upper right).

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes