♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I did spend a lot of time trying to make them look good, glad you liked it. ;)
Yeah, you did a good job.
I've been in every single game thread on F95, that is to say, i manually checked the entire /game section of this site.
And i don't recall seeing models that look like yours.
This means that for now your models are truly unique on F95, which shall surely play in your favor. :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: passhonQ

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Yeah, you did a good job.
I've been in every single game thread on F95, that is to say, i manually checked the entire /game section of this site.
And i don't recall seeing models that look like yours.
This means that for now your models are truly unique on F95, which shall surely play in your favor. :giggle::coffee:
Oh wow! I'll trust your word on that then!

Pleades

Mar 22, 2021
The game looks promising i hope to see the finished product soon...but with the way it is maybe 1 or 2 years ?

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
the game looks amazing, i wish more footjob contet ?) i think it will be the thypical male dominating all the females, but look like the female may be coock hungry grils too, that make me happy ah

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
So main girls ntr are avoidable or not?
Yes, the main girls (the ones you see in the cover image) are completely avoidable, and as of this point in the game (0.02a), there aren't even any ntr scenes with them at all.

The girl is a LI, even if she is a side LI?
The girl in question is a side character. The protagonist will still have some events where he can interact and have sex scenes with these characters, but they won't be a love interest in the sense that there will be a "romance" or anything of the sorts with them.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The girl in question is a side character. The protagonist will still have some events where he can interact and have sex scenes with these characters, but they won't be a love interest in the sense that there will be a "romance" or anything of the sorts with them.
If the MC can have sex scenes with her, then I don't like this sex scene happening. Be it NTR, sharing, or even none of it. I just don't like sex scenes where the MC doesn't participate, if it's a voyeur with girls who will never be seen again in the game, then I can skip them, if the girl can have any type of relationship, romantic or sexual with the MC, then either it doesn't happen, or I don't like it at all.

Personally I prefer games where you can make the only one who has sex with the girls, LIs or not, be the MC.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
passhonQ

I guess that if in the future you decide to create the possibility of avoiding all sex scenes where the MC doesn't participate (that is, we can do that the girls, LIs or not, who can have sex with the MC, don't have it with any other guy, neither on or off screen), I will probably try the game. In the meantime, I think I'll look for another one.

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Academy: Live! [v0.03.1 Alpha] [passhonQ]

Original Size: ~2GB
Compressed Size: ~250MB

Win/Linux:
| |

Mac:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes