BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
mostly blackmail and corruption.

there will be some cheating (Not with the MC) and netorase (MC willingly shares the girls)

All such content with the Main Girls (3 at the moment) are avoidable. The side characters are fair game... and kinda the focus of the game.

And of course, I plan on adding all of the typical sex content as I add them to the game. (anal, vaginal, creampie, etc.. etc...)
Yes! lots of it!
Of course, the more hardcore stuff will be for later on in the game, but on the very next update there will be already some spanking related content.
Blackmail, corruption, netorase, bdsm, spanking... I guess it isn't the kind of game that I like to play.

So good luck with the game, and bye.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AcademyLive-0.02Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Gamager

Jul 7, 2023
Mc's behavior in the scene with Haruka is too passive for my taste. Based on the tags, I would have expected a more dominant demeanor in the scene. I just wanted to say it.

Last edited:

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Mc's behavior in the scene with Haruka is far too passive for my taste. I just wanted to say it
The idea is for the MC to be passive at first, since it's his first day. He'll definitely change and take a more active role in future situations like those. Thanks for giving the game a chance though :)

Also, I haven't gotten the thread ownership yet, since there's some tags missing that are probably making some people mad about the game... (need to add the dreaded 3 letter tag :censored:)

Gamager

Jul 7, 2023
I think that came across the wrong way, I love the game and will continue to play it, it's really only the one scene that bothers me and thanks to the explanation it doesn't really bother me anymore.

Reactions: passhonQ

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Thanks! that means a lot :)

Although some of the hate was justified, since the game was missing some tags because I didn't had thread ownership... This is fixed now.

But yeah, as a longtime lurker, I was well aware of the issue with such content. That doesn't mean I'm changing stuff though.

And, of course, as you said, the main girls are the focus of the project, and the side characters are just a way to represent the overall perversion of the Academy as the game progresses, thats why they're there.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Man 123

Aug 20, 2018
Great game so far. I really enjoy the management side of things and I look forward to seeing how you expand that.
Can't wait to see some sharing with the other teachers and students.

Reactions: passhonQ

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I must say really promising start, a lot of potential, actually my imagination go wild when I'm thinking what will/can happen in the future. :)

Hope that Emiko (and maybe Kaori) will somehow come back, really curious about future tags/kinks (hope for some less popular too) and overall how everything will go, also I hope that apart of corruption we will be able to really romance the main girls and not only use them. (Also wouldn't mind more close relationship with Yoko :p).

Overall, great job so far. Really looking forward to see how many things I imagined will happen will truly happen :p

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
I must say really promising start, a lot of potential, actually my imagination go wild when I'm thinking what will/can happen in the future. :)

Hope that Emiko (and maybe Kaori) will somehow come back, really curious about future tags/kinks (hope for some less popular too) and overall how everything will go, also I hope that apart of corruption we will be able to really romance the main girls and not only use them. (Also wouldn't mind more close relationship with Yoko :p).

Overall, great job so far. Really looking forward to see how many things I imagined will happen will truly happen :p
Nice! It's always good to see people enjoying the game :)

And yes, the main idea of the game is to develop a deeper relationship with the girls and know what they're really like and their stories, so that their eventual corruption and degeneracy feels sweeter. Also, all I can say is that your imagination might be going in the right direction :p

Reactions: Edhinor and Raoddik
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes