Ren'Py Abandoned Academy Love [v0.4a] [Darqueen]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Not a great start to be honest, it's broken, starts out with English and suddenly switches languages, no choice of language in the options so not sure why that stupidity happens, story is kinda trash, as pretty much everyone else said, the MC is so from derp...
Yea someone messed this up pretty bad, worst 1st release i think i have ever seen, literally 3 minutes of reading and nothing ?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Can't they just make the dad go on a business trip? or just leave with another woman? or abducted by aliens?
The dead dad trope is really becoming a meme :ROFLMAO:

I'm gonna try this game tho

Reactions: $@~

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm finding difficult to understand how many devs use the same damn scenario to start their VNs. I know all of us can't write serious screenplays,but c'mon...at least we all can start it,no? Be a plumber,carpenter,pool cleaner, whatever and then create environment around MC. Having the hungry milfs is more real if MC is older than damn 18 yrs old midget. And father situation? Simple divorce will do the trick. Or if you want young college girls,you can always be some kind of assistant or God damn janitor...
I believe the term is creatively bankrupt and sadly many devs suffer from this.
Please give MC a haircut, that's a bad look.
And some growth hormones. That stupid haircut is the only reason he's barely 5ft :KEK:

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes