Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
you know whats a pain. the npc talk to you from far way.
As far as I understand, it got bugged because of the mtl done by someone else not the OP.
There's a proper translation being worked on by the OP now though, or at least the existing mtl is being refined. Not to mention the game just got released and has some serious bugs that need to be fixed by the original dev too.
Put this game in your backlog and come back to it some time later is my current opinion.

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Are you asking a question or expressing outrage? The intro implies she was tricked / molested as a child.
Never considered for a second that anyone would have thought that was a genuine question. Outrage is too strong a word, but it was still just a "Hold the fuck on" reaction. Childhood trauma resulting in her being sex crazed is dark as hell.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone know how to get the other girls to have sex with the daddy clients as well?
So far only Nao can do it and that was because of story reasons.

Edit: I literally got the answer to that 5 minutes after posting.

You need to get Nao pregnant and let her give birth. This unlocks a new quest with the doctor from the school. This unlocks stuff to help you out.

Last edited:

treboops

Oct 18, 2018
I translated the State menu just to see what it all is, might as well share it here. Just did this one screen and nothing else, so if it ever gets modified by another image it wont be translated. Goes in www\img\pictures will work on both ENG/JP vers

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
there is a thing i dont get, when i pick the MC to a "daddy" do i have to go to a date? or is just some kind of investor thing?

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
I don't understand how to corrupt

i got a baby with the prof, the karaoke guy and the alley dude twice

i got an ending by doing it with the shota stuff the thing is the prof alley and karaoke dude just disappear once you have a kid

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
No version are able to play animations on joiplay
I always end up with (typerror
SceneManager.destroyAnpngcache not a function ) or fix image

:'(

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes