JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
I already gave birth to the professor's son. He no longer appears and now I can only have the children of the pervert on the corner.
now what? Where should I go to corrupt Sayaka or what should I do to unlock new events?
I know it just came out but... share version 1.05 pls :whistle:

Reactions: Reyka the Prince

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I know where you can download the English version 1.04. if anyone has a K2S premium account, then download it, if not, it will take me 6 hours to download it, tomorrow I will download it and can upload it to mega

that's exactly why I wasn't wanting to download it ether, cuz I didn't know if the 1.04 mtl was still breaking some content. I didn't feel like wasting time downloading the mtl and the untranslated version. would feel like a d-bag just downloading the raw and mtool'n and not downloading the mtl and sending it here

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
that's exactly why I wasn't wanting to download it ether, cuz I didn't know if the 1.04 mtl was still breaking some content. I didn't feel like wasting time downloading the mtl and the untranslated version. would feel like a d-bag just downloading the raw and mtool'n and not downloading the mtl and sending it here
summary the game is a disaster it will need a huge amount of patches until it is something that can be digested the game will be interesting in the future but now I couldn't even touch it with a stick maybe when the patches go to 1.08 I will take a look at it again

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
summary the game is a disaster it will need a huge amount of patches until it is something that can be digested the game will be interesting in the future but now I couldn't even touch it with a stick maybe when the patches go to 1.08 I will take a look at it again
valid take... i agree

Reactions: Bongu Ouki

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
How to avoid F ending? Pregnant from rapist, try to leave the house - immeditely jumps to the ending scene.

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
Do you guys have problems with japanese version? Because I only have problems when I play on joiplay (no animations etc)

Do someone have a version that works on joiplay? Or at least play animations

Reactions: Reyka the Prince

JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
How to avoid F ending? Pregnant from rapist, try to leave the house - immeditely jumps to the ending scene.
The same happened to me. restart your game there is no way to continue if your first pregnancy is from the pervert.
It seems that Sayaka's first child must be the professor's. After that, you can get pregnant from the pervert without the game ending.
Maybe this will change in future versions.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Seems like most of the issues come from the MTL. I bought the game straight outta DLSite and encountered no issues whatsoever other than being lost as to how to even start the shota route.

Reactions: Lost person

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Seems like most of the issues come from the MTL. I bought the game straight outta DLSite and encountered no issues whatsoever other than being lost as to how to even start the shota route.
Maybe with this 1.05 they made the game more playable, I mean it seems like they lightened the game a lot but I wouldn't play until later just in case if you can't wait then there's nothing to do I've been playing since 1.04 it's a disaster maybe in the version 1.05 they fixed many more things and it started to look like a game. I've also been playing the Japanese version, I mean if I want to eat a shitty translation why am I going to download a file from a third party if I can get it myself and in 3 minutes with mtool, but it's more playable thanks to mtool since it allows me to fix technical errors by myself, but I shouldn't be doing that. My role is to play and enjoy, don't fix errors every 20 min.

by the way 1.05 if you go to mirror /adds you can find a goofile to download quickly

Last edited:

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
not going to lie, trying to understand how the daddy mechanic works makes the game quite underwhelming and I'm going to wait until a more complete translation will come out if that ever comes.

Reactions: RiloLaki

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
The same happened to me. restart your game there is no way to continue if your first pregnancy is from the pervert.
It seems that Sayaka's first child must be the professor's. After that, you can get pregnant from the pervert without the game ending.
Maybe this will change in future versions.
I don't know what you guys are talking about. on what little I played b4 the mtl nonsense destroyed my drive to play, she got impregnated by the childhood friend (her boyfriend). I hope 1.05 arrives soon with a great fix. I'll just have to play Misty and the Tower of Paradise until then

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeruTenshi

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
How do you unlock the Peach Street ?
The short version gives birth to many children with everyone except her childhood friend. The long version, well, look at a guide because you have to have children and then more children and then more children until she becomes addicted and begins the path of having sex with everyone and after giving birth to like 3 children, the papakatsu minigame becomes sexual and you can prostitute your friends and earn more money and unlock the Peach Street area, although telling it like that, isn't the game a little shady?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
The short version gives birth to many children with everyone except her childhood friend. The long version, well, look at a guide because you have to have children and then more children and then more children until she becomes addicted and begins the path of having sex with everyone and after giving birth to like 3 children, the papakatsu minigame becomes sexual and you can prostitute your friends and earn more money and unlock the Peach Street area, although telling it like that, isn't the game a little shady?
all the repopulation synopsis games where you play as FP are shady. the government is always shady

Reactions: danadana

Sieg55555

Feb 28, 2020
I'm struggling with Nonoa's quest, if anyone knows where all the last tickets are, I can't find the last ticket.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes