Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
Ratings are pretty rude though I tried the Japanese version and there is no bugs you can just pass through dialogs

Most of the problems are form the translation or maybe I am lucky or maybe its because I have japanese in my system idk

ragingasianmale

Feb 8, 2024
can someone explain me that PC system ? And what the hell I am supposed to do with it?
It's just a dating/ daddy matching website. In my gameplay all I did was pair every available slot to a girl to a partner with matching stats in the second "special" tab and the remainder of the girls matched in the first tab.

You get to do this once a day (before going to sleep) and I believe it gives you the the game currency and star points to spend at the playground. Basically its how you make money and level girls up.

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
It's just a dating/ daddy matching website. In my gameplay all I did was pair every available slot to a girl to a partner with matching stats in the second "special" tab and the remainder of the girls matched in the first tab.

You get to do this once a day (before going to sleep) and I believe it gives you the the game currency and star points to spend at the playground. Basically its how you make money and level girls up.
So I don't have to expect any scenes ? Because nothing move when I try with joy pla

Also isn't the game supposed to be animated in My version there is no animations ,Because nothing move when I try with joy play am I the only one with this problem?

Last edited:

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022

Try my version there is no bugs and animations works the only problem is that there is no animation on joiplay and menus are not translated but at least you can see scenes

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone know how to get shota? The developer site had an event.
Not sure what you mean by event,

Not sure if we are supposed to discus that character but once the game takes off the 'training wheels' and stops doing the whole this is the wrong direction blocking try going west from home, in the demo there was no prompt to do that but it leads to some neighborhood and then a park where I believe you meet that character, might have to be after school or later.

how many days does it take to tell if you are pregnant?
My memory from the demo is a little fuzzy but I think the status screen showed when you were ovulating and as soon as you had that status if you took the fertility drugs you could be fertilized that day and it progressed from there.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Not sure what you mean by event,

Not sure if we are supposed to discus that character but once the game takes off the 'training wheels' and stops doing the whole this is the wrong direction blocking try going west from home, in the demo there was no prompt to do that but it leads to some neighborhood and then a park where I believe you meet that character, might have to be after school or later.

My memory from the demo is a little fuzzy but I think the status screen showed when you were ovulating and as soon as you had that status if you took the fertility drugs you could be fertilized that day and it progressed from there.
7 days to start showing. I think two and she'll get morning sickness

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
hopefully somone can get the update version
would be nice.. would also be nice If I could get misty and the tower of paradise reviewed as well, that way, we can get more Kedama kube games on the front page. Been also trying to get Girls Inoboku (sequel to "treetop's (lol0 bizarre adventure) up as well, but I'm not the best at following instructions on how to post them for review. a step by step guide would go a long way

Reactions: Bongu Ouki
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes